020

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany sat on the edge of her bed, she still felt bad about the day before. How could she not find Jonathan? Did she let the whole family down? She sat there and thought, it was late afternoon and she was still frightened to leave her room about her dad. You see, the night before had scared her a lot. Once her mother came in, she got a Tiffany's Father away from her and yelled at him.

She didn't know why, but she ran upstairs and hid. She didn't know why she left her mother behind, was she really that selfish? Or was she overthinking everything. So much had happened over the past few days, most of them being bad but there was one good thing. Billy. She didn't know why or how it all happened but she was very happy it did.

The phone suddenly rang causing Tiffany to jump out her skin, it was probably Nancy. She crawled on her bed and up to her bedside table where her phone was, she quickly grabbed the phone and held it to the side of her face "hello?" She answered. "Hi" It was Billy? How did he get her number?

"How on planet earth did you get my number?" Tiffany questioned while laughing, "well Tiff. I have my ways" he replied. Tiffany laid down on her bed, of course he did. "What's so important that you felt the need to find my phone number then?" Tiffany asked as she fiddled with the phone cable.

"Just meet me outside your house at seven tonight" He answered, "why?" Tiffany asked. She sat forward, why would he want to meet at seven outside her house? "Because we're gonna go somewhere" he spoke. Go somewhere, like a date? "Alright, I'll see you outside at seven" Tiffany said before she put down the phone.

She looked over at the time, it was five o'clock. She had plenty of time, she began getting ready at six before she grabbed her car keys and headed towards her bedroom door. As she got downstairs she was thankful to see her Father wasn't around meaning he couldn't harm her anymore.

Tiffany heard a knock at the door, she made her way over to the door and opened it. "Well well well, look who it is" she spoke as she saw Billy standing on her porch. "The one and only" he smiled, "come on" he insisted as he pulled her out of the house and towards his car. "Where exactly are we going?" Tiffany asked, billy turned to face her.

"Just trust me" he sighed, they both got in his car and drove. He took her to a field, it was dark so you could see the cars in the sky. 

Within a few minutes they where sat down, leaning against his car. "How are you, do you think about that thing you saw often?" Billy asked. Tiffany was picking at the grass around her "I think about it sometimes" She admitted. "I know I have already asked but, can you tell me what it looked like again?" He questioned.

"Um well it had no eyes, well as far as I could tell. It's whole face was like divided into sections and it all opened up to be a mouth" she explained and he listened, she explained the whole situation to him and to her surprise he understood. It was weird, they say there and talked for a long time and this whole time she had known him they had argued.

But now, they weren't and they hadn't for a little while now.

From the moment she saw him get out his car on his first day in Hawkins High School she hated him, but did she really hate him. Or was she just like all the other girls, admiring him. She just didn't want to accept it, she wanted to hate him. But this whole time, maybe. Just maybe she couldn't.

But then the thought came to her head, what if Nancy found out or Jonathan or even worse. What if Steve found out, Steve hated Billy with a passion. How would he even react if he found out, Tiffany needed to keep this relationship on the quite. Not forever, just long enough so she could mentally prepare for it.

"Billy" Tiffany spoke, "yeah" he replied. "Should we keep this quite. Like us?" She asked. "I was thinking the same thing, I wouldn't want people coming up to you in school and annoying you about it" he agreed. Then it was all set, billy and Tiffany where in fact together.

But no one else was to know, and no one would. Not until Tiffany and billy where ready.