021

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 ࿐ྂ

It was the next morning, Tiffany was putting some earrings in. She was ready to go to school when she heard her phone ring, "what now" she sighed before she picked up the phone "hello?" She answered while putting on a happy voice. Although she wasn't exactly sad that day, seeing Billy the night before cheered her up a lot.

He made her feel happier, which was strange since the other week she hated his guts. But here comes that same question again, did she really hate him? Or was she trying to hate him but really she couldn't.

"Tiffany?" Mikes voice sounded through the phone, Tiffany stiffened up. The last time he called it wasn't good, "what's wrong" Tiffany asked. "Just come to the study room in Hawkins middle school, you'll see" Mike finished before he put down the phone. Great that was another day to skip a bit or all of school.

She really didn't know how long this was going to be, but she was curious so she grabbed her car keys and exited the house. She got in her car and made the quick journey to Hawkins Middle School, she parked in the car park and quickly rushed inside. She made sure no one saw her and made her way to the study hall.

She opened the door to see Lucas, Dustin, Mike, Will and a girl. The same girl she saw storm out of Billy's car by the Arcade a while back. "What's the problem?" Tiffany questioned as she closed the door behind her, dustin lifted up his hands so she could see. Inside was a strange looking animal, it looked like a lizard but it was different.

"What the fuck is that" she grimaced, "we don't know. We think we found a new species" dustin said happily. "Seriously, I skipped school for this?" Tiffany sighed. She thought it may of had something to do with Will the reason Mike called, so she came to the school to see if he was ok. Now looking at Will he looked a little uneasy. Tiffany felt she needed to keep an eye on him.

She didn't want to say anything, not just yet.

"Uh yeah, we want you to double triple check if it's not a new species" Dustin smiled. Tiffany shook her head, "no fucking way" Tiffany replied. Dustin put the animal on the table, he began begging Tiffany before they began arguing about the situation. As they where arguing the animal slipped off the table and ran out the door.

"Um guys" The girl spoke, Tiffany turned away from Dustin. "That thing just made a run for it" she finished. "Dart?!" Dustin began getting worried "dart? What sort of a name is that" Tiffany questioned. "Now is not the time" Lucas said, "you're right. We need to find the thing" Mike agreed.

"We need to split up, it will be quicker to find the thing" Lucas spoke, "ok Mike and Max will go together" Dustin began. Max? As in MADMAX? Strange, she could of sworn she had heard the name before. "Lucas and Tiff, you take the east side" Dustin finished. Lucas and Tiffany began making their ways to the east side.

They look around the floors, and in cupboards. This thing was good at hiding, "so" Tiffany began. Lucas turned towards her, "who's this Max girl then" she asked. "Oh well she's Billy Hargroves little sister although there actually step siblings" Lucas began ranting on.

Tiffany was shocked a little, step siblings? That was unexpected. Did they even get along, the last time she actually saw them together they acted like they wanted to kill each other. The group searched for the whole day but they just couldn't find it.

"You know what, you go look outside" Lucas suggested, Tiffany nodded and pushed the back doors open. It seemed as though everyone had left the school and now it was just full of people picking up their kids. She walked round to the car park, as she entered the car park she spotted Billy leaned up against his car.

He looked over and saw her, he smiled. Tiffany waled over towards him, "what are you doing here?" Billy asked. "I could ask you the same thing" Tiffany replied. "Well I'm picking up my step sister" he scoffed, he really did seem to hate her. "And I'm helping out with Will Byers" Tiffany lied. She didn't really know what to say.

She couldn't tell him the truth, he wouldn't believe  her.

Suddenly Max came round the corner, she walked towards the car. She smiled at Tiffany before she got in the car, Tiffany had smiled back and Billy had noticed it. "You know her?" Billy asked. "Not that well, she's mates with Will and stuff so I see her around i guess" Tiffany answered.

"I gotta go" Billy spoke as he began to open his car door, he leaned up against the door before he got in. "Bye Rogue" Tiffany used the word she had called him a few weeks back. The word he seemed taken aback by, billy laughed.

"You still think I'm rogue huh?" He laughed, she nodded. "Oh as much as your average rogue gets" she teased, "alright. See you later Tiff" he smirked before he got in his car. Tiffany began walking to her car, she couldn't be asked about that animal anymore.

She just wanted to go home.