017

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany sat in the back of Steve's cad quite, she was scared. Scared of that thing as well as the man that she called her father, Steve drove the car while Nancy spoke to him. Tiffany stared at the window, she watched as the schools big sign came into sight.

Steve turned into the schools car park and swung his car into a space. The three of them opened their car doors and got out the car before making their way into the school building, as Tiffany opened the door to get into the school she felt everyone's eyes on her.

What?

Tiffany felt awkward, yeah maybe they where a little bit late but that was no reason for anyone to stare like they did. It was a strange stare, she couldn't see the emotions in their face or eyes it was just a straight up stare. 

【A few moments earlier】

"Look, I know what I saw" A popular boy said to his group of friends, better known as his soccer team. In short words, the soccer team was shit in Hawkins. No one knew why they where so popular even though all they did was loose, a bit like the schools football team.

So in short, they where popular even though they where shit at what they did best.

"So you saw Tiffany Hayward, running away from a dog?" One boy laughed, the one that was telling the story shook his head, "I don't think it was a dog though. It was bigger and it didn't really have any hair" The boy went on, the others looked at each other a bit frightened and confused.

"Boys let's not go around telling lies now shall we" A voice came from the background, unfortunately the popular boy had already told the whole school. He had made it his mission, he told one person and it went along like a game of Chinese whispers. Before long everyone had that piece of information, it was no new news.

Everyone knew.

"Who said I was lying" The boy perked up a bit, "well because I know you are, your doing it for your own good" Billy laughed, the boy was taken aback. He shook his head, "I- I know what I saw" The boy stammered, "if you know what you saw. If your so sure that what you saw was real. Then where's your proof" Billy sated as he edged closer.

The other members of the team nudged each other, as if to say 'let's leave it and go'.  "I don't need any proof, I saw it and how would you know anyway"  The boy walked up towards the boy, "because Tiff- Tiffany was with me" he snapped. He  was only half lying, he didn't know why he was covering up for her but he was.

"Oh yeah you expect me to believe you where with that little bitch" The boy said before Billy went at him, hitting him in the face. The boy fought back and before long a full blown out fight was taking place in the hallway.

【Present time】

It was just a straight up stare......

Tiffany looked around, people whispered as she walked through the crowds. She could hear yelling and she hurried her way over to see what was going on. She saw Billy, he didn't have a scratch on his face where as the other person, the leader of the soccer team, he had a nose bleed and was on the floor in pain.

"What happened" Tiffany asked as she began to make her way over to Billy, "everything fine and under control" Billy replied. "Under control?!" She gasped, "I don't think so" she added. Billy rolled his eyes, "go to class" He almost demanded. Nancy grabbed Tiffany and took her away from the scene and instead lead her to class, Tiffany watched as a teacher came over and started yelling at Billy.

The rest of the morning was very boring for Tiffany, she sat in first period and wondered about the stares. They had stopped now, she went back to being normal and no one was constantly looking at her. When it was the end of lunch time, Tiffany began to make her way to class when she saw Billy. He was sitting down on a bench, waiting for a teacher probably to tell him his punishment for fighting.

She quickly went over to him, "are you gonna tell me what the fight was about?" She asked, he looked up at her "I had fight because I felt like it" he lied. Unfortunately, Tiffany believed him since that was a very billy Hargrove thing to do. "When does anyone ever feel like they wanna have a fight" Tiffany laughed.

He shrugged, "quite a lot" he replied. Steve was coming up towards them, "Tiff let's go" He spoke as he grabbed her arm and pulled her away. The two went of to class and was ready to complete their day.

: ̗̀➛

Tiffany unlocked the front door to her house and walked in, she dumped her bag down on her bed and walked into the house. She looked around to see her Father was gone, she sighed and walked into the lounge where her mother was crying again.

"Mum? What's wrong?" Tiffany asked, her mother looked up at her. "Just go to your room Tiff, it's not important" Michelle cried. Tiffany shook her head "Mum tell me" Tiffany begged, "what did I say. Go to your room now!" Michelle yelled. Tiffany stepped back at rushed to her room.

She shut the door.

What was wrong with her mother?