030

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany  rushed back upstairs to Nancy, she has finished helping Karen and now she was in Nancy's room. "I am not going outside" Nancy stated, Tiffany was confused. She hadn't even told her to go outside, "I know Steve's out there. Ready to apologise to me" Nancy sighed. "Nance, why don't you want to go outside. I don't get it I thought you love him?" Tiffany questioned, "more like loved him" Nancy huffed.

Tiffany was taken aback, "what are you on about? You don't love Steve anymore now huh?" Tiffany snapped, she was going crazy. Surely. "No I don't think I do! Ok! So please go tell Steve to leave" Nancy snapped. "Alright, I'll go" Tiffany replied in more of a whisper, she made her way down the stairs and said goodbye to Karen.

As she left the house she noticed Steve leaving the car, she couldn't tell him what Nancy had said. It would break his heart, she had to let him down slowly. "Where is she?" Steve asked as he began jogging towards Tiffany, "she's not coming outside" Tiffany sighed. She watched as the smile faded from his face, "what, why?" He asked. Tiffany shrugged, "she doesn't want to" Tiffany replied.

It wasn't a full lie.

Suddenly, Dustin came running round the corner. "Steve? Tiff?" He shouted while questioning why they where together, "what's up?" Tiffany asked while wondering what Dustin was doing here. "I need your help with something, you it's bad like really bad" Dustin looked scared and shocked as he spoke.

"And what's that?" Steve questioned, "I can't explain it here. Look can you drive us to my house and I'll explain it on the way?" Dustin suggested. Tiffany nodded and so did Steve, the three of them all rushed into the car and Steve began to drive onto the road. "You can explain now" Tiffany called from the passenger seat.

"Ok so basically remember Dart?" He started and Tiffany nodded remembering the whole situation where he was lost and they spent the whole day looking for him only to be unsuccessful. "Yep, sadly I do" Tiffany huffed and Steve looked confused, "I don't" he chimed in. "Darts like this unknown creature that Dustin found and he lost him" Tiffany explained and Steve nodded.

"Cool" he replied, "well it was at first. Until he grew and ate my cat Mews" Dustin said strangely a bit too casually. "What?!" Tiffany yelled while Steve looked completely shocked. "Yeah" Dustin nodded, "how big is dart?" Tiffany asked. "Like about the size of a large dog I would say, but that's the problem he's a scary mother fucker" Dustin exclaimed.

Soon they pulled up at Dustin's house and all got out the car, "where did you put Dart?" Steve asked. "In this basement place in the back garden" Dustin spoke and they made their way to the garden where a huge metal trap door was. "Fuck me, that's scary not going to lie" Tiffany spoke and Dustin silenced her. Steve looked at Tiffany and slowly opened the door, Tiffany flinched back in fear thinking the thing would jump out.

But nothing did.

"Great joke Henderson!" Steve snapped. "It goes deeper and wider then that you prick" Dustin sneered. "Jeez" Steve replied as he began making his way down into the pit of hell and darkness. "Steve!" Tiffany called out and Steve turned around. "What are you doing? You can't go down there" Tiffany snapped.

"Someone has to, I figured you too wouldn't so I'll see you later" Steve smiled before walking down into the darkness, "well he's got a point" Dustin sighed as he too made his way down into the pit. "Oh what the fuck!" Tiffany cursed to herself before she unwillingly followed Dustin down into the pit.

When she reached the bottom she saw Steve, "whatever was down here. Well it isn't anymore" He sighed as he shone his flashlight on a hole that had been dug through. That thing had escaped and now was on the loose. "What are we going to do about it?!" Tiffany asked, "we're going to kill the thing" Steve answered as he began making his way out closely followed by Tiffany and Dustin.

"On our own?" Tiffany asked, Steve shook his head. "We know some people, I'll give them a call" Steve spoke as they reached the top of the pit and where back into the open world.

A matter of minutes had passed and now, sat before the original three where Lucas and Max. "So you want us to help you find this creature you called Dart that was tiny and now it's big and dangerous?" Max asked and Dustin nodded. "Look, this thing is deadly whatever it is. If we can get rid of it we are  going to need your help" Steve explained.

"Now are you in or are you out?" Steve asked, Lucas and Max looked at each other. "We're in" they both said in unison.