004

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 ࿐ྂ

After finding out that something was up with Will the day before, Tiffany wanted to know more. Although Nancy just let it fly over her head, Tiffany thought they was something more too it. But at that moment she was thinking those things, she couldn't find out anymore just yet.

Since she was on her way to school in Jonathan's car with Nancy, "Tiff" Nancy spoke out. Tiffany perked up in her seat, she was sitting with her head resting on her hand facing the window watching the trees go past at a fast rate. Now she was facing Nancy, letting her know she was ready to hear what she had to say.

"Have you got science today?" Nancy questioned, Tiffany nodded. "Uh-huh" she hummed, "first period" She added. Nancy nodded, "same" she smiled before facing back towards the windscreen. Jonathan pulled up in a parking spot, "well we're here" he sighed as he pulled the car keys out the car. "Yep, back at this shit hole" Tiffany scoffed as she opened the car door.

The trio began making their way into the school building, as they entered Steve came round the corner. He wrapped his arm around Nancy, "hey" he smirked. Tiffany and Jonathan both rolled there eyes, Nancy and Steve began to be further behind as Jonathan and Tiffany picked up their pace.

"Tiffany!" Nancy called out, Tiffany turned around to see what she had to say when she bumped into someone. Tiffany turned back around, ready to apologise when she met the persons face. No way in hell was she going to apologise to him. "What the fuck!" She sneered, Billy laughed.

"That was on you" he snapped, Tiffany shook her head. "Fuck no that was you" Tiffany knew it was her but she wanted to cover it up, what else was she going to do. Accept defeat? Hell no. "Listen here bitch, you don't blame shit on me" Billy snapped in a rude tone.

"Don't talk to her like that" Steve joined in, billy looked over at him "what are you gonna do about it Harrington?" He laughed, "you gonna beat me up?" Billy teased, knowing he could easily floor him if he wanted to. "Just fuck off Billy" Tiffany scoffed, not wanting to let Billy win this one. "Your a rude little cunt aren't you?" Billy snapped.

"Your the one to talk" Tiffany perked up, Billy moved closer towards her and leaned down a bit. "I have already told you this once and I'm going to tell you again" he paused, "you don't want to mess with me doll" he laughed before pushing past her and glaring at Steve.

"Fucking boys" Tiffany muttered under her breath, "it's fine let's just go to science" Nancy told her. Tiffany sighed before following Nancy towards the science room, they entered the room to see people where being put into a seating plan. "Kill me now" Tiffany sighed, another seating plan? 

"Ahh Miss Hayward and Miss Wheeler!" The teacher smiled, "welcome, please have a seat in the two seats over there" he pointed over to two desks one behind the other. Nancy took a seat in the front one while Tiffany sat behind her in the second to last row. The two waiting a while before the finally student entered the room, "Mr Hargrove" the teacher sighed. The boy had only just arrived here yet everyone knew his name and everyone knew he was a troublemaker.

"Billy can you take a seat behind Tiffany please" The teacher smiled, Nancy turned to face Tiffany, only to see her face being horrified. "No no no" Tiffany whispered to to Nancy. Not again. Billy sat down behind her, she could feel him staring at her. He wanted her to have a reaction, for her to turn around so he could try and piss her off.

But, Tiffany wasn't going to give that to him. She faced forwards and didn't turn around once, Billy soon gave up and did everything but listen to the teacher. Soon the class was over, Tiffany got  up and walked over to Nancy's desk. When she stood there she looked up and locked eyes with Billy who was now leaving the classroom.

Billy didn't move his eyes away from hers until he left the classroom, the same with Tiffany. As soon as he was gone, Tiffany sighed. What was going on? "Tiffany!" Nancy snapped her fingers in front of her face. "Yeah?" Tiffany asked, Nancy rolled her eyes.

"For the fifth time let's go" Nancy laughed and the two girls left the classroom.

: ̗̀➛

Tiffany lay on her bed, she had the phone to her ear finishing up a conversation with Mike. To Tiffany's disappointed the was no more news about Will, Tiffany placed the phone down and sat up. Her brain couldn't seem to get him out her head, it was all she could think about. She laid down on her bed, she wanted to get him out her head.

Why wasn't he leaving her head?

Tiffany closed her eyes, it was late and she could do with some sleep. Put her mind to some rest, as she drifted off the thoughts of Billy left her head. 

Finally, some peace.