003

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ࿐ྂ

"TIFFANY!" Michelle yelled for the a thousandth time, Tiffany sat up quickly. She was startled from her mothers yelling, "for Christ's sake your late come on get up!" Michelle snapped at her daughter who was now rushing into the bathroom. Michelle sighed, "Jesus Christ that girl needs an alarm clock" Michelle placed her hands on her head and let out a huff before she walked out the room.

"You better hurry up, Im driving you today!" Michelle called out as she walked out into the hallway. "I will!" Tiffany yelled back as she ran out the bathroom grabbing clothes and rushing to put them on. In about five minutes she was done, that was the quickest she had ever taken to get ready.

Tiffany grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs, running out the front door and into her mothers car. "That was quick" Michelle laughed, "Mum i don't mean to sound rude but can you drive quicker I need to get to school now!" Tiffany urged as the panic began to settle in. She panicked because she knew it would be late to class meaning all eyes would be on her, she had never been late before.

She wondered why her alarm didn't wake her up that morning, It was weird. She was normally a light sleeper. Soo Michelle pulled up at the school, "now you head straight to class. I on the other hand will go speak to the office about why your late" Michelle smiled as she turned the cars engine off, "but if you tell them I over slept I will still get a detention" Tiffany stated.

"Then I'll lie" Michelle smiled, "But-." Tiffany began but was cut off. "Now that's enough, go into the school and stop worrying about it. I'll sort it out" Michelle reassured her daughter, Tiffany sighed and then smiled. "Thanks mum" she kissed her mother on the cheek before exiting the car and making a run for the school building.

"Fuck" she cursed under her breath as she looked down at her timetable. "You have to be shitting me, again?!" Tiffany complained, the first lesson for that day read history  just like the day before. Meaning she had to sit next to Billy again, great. Tiffany made her way too the classroom, she stood outside mentally preparing herself.

Although that just made her nerves worse.

"Stop being such a pussy" Tiffany cursed to herself before stepping into the classroom, sure enough all the eyes moved over to her. "Sorry I'm late" Tiffany smiled fakely at the teacher, "im sure you have a good enough reason. Sit down" she smiled. It was that easy? Why was she so worried, Tiffany sat down at her usual spot. She made sure not to make any sort of contact towards Billy.

She heard his laughter and rolled her eyes, wasn't she stressed enough already. "So I didn't know you where one to be late" he muttered, loud enough though for her to hear. "I'm not" Tiffany replied sternly before glancing over at him, "you don't have to be so defensive" he teased annoyingly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes again, "there it is" he laughed before speaking again. "The famous eye roll" "oh shut the fuck up will you" Tiffany snapped. Billy looked taken aback, no one had ever spoken to him like that aside from his father. No one in school dared too, "oh do you want to mess with me pretty girl" he snapped.

Tiffany made sure she didn't look scared of him, in fact she didn't even feel scared of him. "Because trust me, you do not want to mess with me" Billy warned and Tiffany laughed. "What are you going to do about it Billy? Are you going be mean to me" Tiffany chuckled. "You sort of people think you run the world" Tiffany stated.

"What do you mean you sort of people" He looked offended, "the popular kids" Tiffany answered. Billy laughed, "aren't you one of us anyway. Your Friends with that Nancy girl and she's popular. You have your links" He smirked knowing he had just pissed her off. "Piss of will you" Tiffany scoffed.

"Your a right bitch you know that" Billy snapped, Tiffany ignored him. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue" He teased with a huge grin on his face. Tiffany looked at him, "what is your problem" She sneered. He leaned in closer, "you are my problem" he whispered. 

Suddenly the school bell rung, how did that go by so quickly?

Tiffany grabbed her bag and walked out the classroom, hearing Billy's laughter as she left.

: ̗̀➛

"I fucking hate that son of a bitch!" Tiffany complained as they walked out the school at the end of the day, "don't we all" Steve agreed. "I mean he joins the school and already thinks he runs it" Tiffany scoffed. "Well he kinda does" Jonathan butted in. Tiffany turned around and so did Steve.

"Not important" Tiffany snapped and she kept walking. "Look Tiff, I think you need to come round my house so we can talk about this" Nancy suddenly perked up. "Is this your way to to invite me over" Tiffany laughed and Nancy nodded. "I'm sure my mum won't mind" tiffany shrugged. "Good then let's go" Nancy smiled as she began to walk in the direction to her house.

They waved the boys goodbye and walked back to Nancy's house, eventually they arrived and walked through the front door. "Hey Mrs. Wheeler" Tiffany smiled, "hello Tiffany, how's your mum" She smiled, Tiffany nodded "she's good" Karen Wheeler put her cleaning cloth down.

"You girls have a good day?" She asked, "it was fine" Nancy lied. Without saying another word Nancy pulled Tiffany up the stairs and into her bedroom. The two girls sat on the bed, talking and laughing for what felt like hours upon hours on end. 

Soon, Mike opened the door. "Hi Tiffany" he smiled, "hi?" Tiffany questioned but greeted. "I need to tell you guys something about the thing" Mike whispered the last part. Tiffany and Nancy immediately knew what he was on about, Tiffany ran to shut the blinds and window while Nancy locked the door. "What about it" Nancy hissed quietly.

"I think Will is taking a turn" Mike whispered, Tiffany tilted her head to one side in confusion. "You what?" She questioned, "he's been acting weird. I have suspicions it's about" he paused "you know down there" he pointed. "Oh Mike, you can't be serious" Nancy laughed while Tiffany thought about what he said.

"What do you mean he's being weird?" Tiffany asked, "I don't know how to explain it. He looks I'll and regularly zones out and walks off" Mike explained. "That is weird" Tiffany agreed, "ok Mike can you leave now?" Nancy asked. Mike rolled his eyes, as he was about to leave Tiffany stopped him. "Mike?" She whispered.

He turned around, waiting for her question. "If anything else happens, make sure you tell us and keep us up to date" Tiffany requested and Mike nodded before he unlocked the door and left.