024

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany was now back in her car, it was dark and she was driving home from Joyce's house. What had she discovered, this couldn't exactly be good but then again it couldn't exactly be bad? If Will could see into the upside down using these 'now memories' of his then maybe they could find out more about the upside down then they already knew before. But what she feared is that it was bad because what If the way he could see into the upside down, something could see into their world?

Something not so nice?

She shook the thoughts away and quickly pulled into the driveway, she was stressed and all she wanted to do was to get into her bed and sleep. Sleep away the constant thoughts, the thoughts that made her stressed and when she was stressed she tended to be angry. She locked her car and quickly ran to the front door.

She walked inside the house, slamming the door behind her. Michelle came round the corner, "how's Joyce. Is everything okay?" Michelle asked and Tiffany nodded. "What's happened?" Michelle questioned, "it doesn't concern you Mum" Tiffany snapped suddenly, taking her mother aback. She turned the corner only to see her Father stood in front of her with an empty bottle of Vodka in his hand.

Tiffany paused in her tracks, shit. "Is that how you talk to your mother" he sneered as he moved closer. How dare he say that, he talked to Michelle much worse over the years and now he feels the nerve to protect her? From her own daughter, but Tiffany was to afraid to project her feelings. "I- I'm sorry" she stammered.

Michelle was fearfully standing behind her daughter, "she doesn't need to apologise" Michelle spoke suddenly, "shut it woman" Richard clapped back, his eyes full of rage. He looked back at Tiffany, "now. Apologise don't work in this house, pain does" he laughed. "It'll teach you right" He added.

Tiffany watched as her father lifted the bottle up before smashing it around her head. As she fell to the floor, everything felt slow motion and blurry. Before she knew it, she hit the floor and the darkness consumed her vision.

: ̗̀➛

Tiffany stumbled out of bed, how the hell did she get to bed? She blacked out the night before. Her head was still stinging in pain, she stumbled into the bathroom and switched on the light and to her horror she saw cuts all over her face. Cuts that she couldn't cover up.

She felt like crying, she couldn't go to school like that. But she had to, she knew her mum would make her and for what? So people could comment on it all day long? She was cut out of her thoughts when her Mum suddenly barged in the door. "My darling, I'm so sorry" Michelle started crying and Tiffany turned away and looked at her face in the mirror.

What the fuck had happened.

She quickly got herself ready and grabbed her bag and walked out the house without saying goodbye. She quickly rushed to her car, she wanted to drive to school on her own that morning. She just wanted some time to think, maybe to think of a lie to why she has cuts on her face. But every time she thought of it, she wanted to cry.

Soon she arrived at school, she parked her car in a spot and got out. She tried to avoid her friends, she didn't want them noticing her face. Soon enough it was time for first period, she had history. Meaning she was sitting down next to Billy, she knew he would ask her about her face so she spent the whole walk to her class thinking of a reasonable excuse but she just couldn't.

It wouldn't sound good enough if she said she fell out a window. That was just sound stupid and made up.

By the time she reached the classroom, she had no thoughts but then something came to her mind. She thought that maybe just maybe she could talk to Billy about it, get some things of her chest that she had always wanted to talk about. He would listen right? But maybe that wouldn't be a good idea, what if he told someone. Her whole family would be screwed, completely.

Tiffany took a breath in and stepped inside the classroom, she felt everyone's eyes on her and she knew the reason. They where all looking at the various cuts on her face in shock and whispering to each other probably trying to figure out why they where there. They would never figure it would though, never.

She took a seat next to billy, "what the fuck happened?" He immediately asked, Tiffany again felt like she wanted to cry as he said that. She held it all together though, one false move and it would all break. "I um" she stammered, "Tiff are you okay? Did someone do this to you" He practically could see right through her.

He knew something was up, "talk to me after class alright, you don't have to tell me here" He quickly spoke before turning back to the teacher. That was when she made her decision, she was going to tell home everything. She trusted him, she hoped that it was the right thing to do.

To trust Billy Hargrove.