005

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 ࿐ྂ

The alarm clock blurted out loud, awaking Tiffany. At last it was Friday meaning that the following day she wouldn't have to go into the hell whole that is called 'school'. Tiffany got up and walked into the bathroom. The day before had been stressful, and she didn't want to think about it anymore.

Once Tiffany finished in the bathroom she got changed and grabbed her bag, "Tiff!" Michelle yelled. "Yeah?" Tiffany asked as she walked round the corner, "your rides here" Michelle smiled as she opened the front door for Tiffany. "Bye mum" Tiffany kissed her mum on the cheek before walking towards Nancy's car.

Tiffany got into the front seat, "hey" Nancy smiled and Tiffany greeted her back. Nancy began to pull out the driveway and out into the road, "thank god it's Friday" Nancy sighed and Tiffany nodded. It wasn't long until the two girls pulled up at the school and got out the car, "please lord make this day go by quick" Tiffany pretended to pray to the sky.

Nancy laughed, the two girls entered the school building where many kids walked around causing absolute chaos of crowding. "I sweat this place gets busier everyday" Nancy sighed as the two girls shoved their way through crowds. Tiffany nodded, "fucking mess this place" she scoffed.

Tiffany looked around for Jonathan or Steve, she pushed through a few crowds before she pushed through a group of boys. The football team. As Tiffany tried to shove past them they all turned to face her, "shit" Nancy muttered as she watched before rushing over. 

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" One asked, Tiffany shrugged. "I'm trying to get past" she replied simply, they laughed. "Who do you think you are" another snapped. Tiffany didn't quite know what to do, they outnumbered her by quite a lot and this time Steve wasn't here to help.

Tiffany decided to stand her ground though, she didn't like losing. "I thought you where a good student, one of the best behaved ones" one mimicked. Tiffany rolled her eyes, "and what makes you think you have authority?" She asked. They all laughed again, "trust me, we have a lot more authority then you do" one of them prodded Tiffany with his finger hard, making her fall backwards a bit.

They all began to get closer, all reading with things to say to her. Things she would need to find come-backs for, her heart began to start racing. Was she scared? No way could she be scared of the football team, what where they really going to do to cause damage.

Not a lot.

"That's enough" a familiar voice came from the background, Tiffany turned around and to her surprise she saw Billy standing there. The boys looks up, they all looked confused. Normally he would join in, why not now? "What the fuck man" one of them spoke. "I need to talk to you all" Billy spoke, they boys backed up from Tiffany and walked away. They where followed by Billy who made eye contact with Tiffany before he was out of sight.

What was that?

Did Billy just save Tiffany?

"Tiffany let's go" Nancy grabbed Tiffany pulling her away from where she was standing. "Are you ok?" Jonathan asked as he walked towards them. "I'm fine" Tiffany nodded, the only thing she felt was confusion. Why would he save her? What if he didn't save and really just wanted to talk to them about something. She knew she would never know the true answer, and it didn't seem like anyone took a second though to what Billy did either.

"You guys, I need to meet in the library during first period. Steve needs to come as well" Nancy spoke, "why?" Tiffany asked. Nancy sighed, "you know" she tried to find words without saying anything too specific. "Barb" she whispered, Tiffany and Jonathan caught onto it "oh ok" Jonathan spoke and Tiffany nodded. 

"Ok I'll go to the library, Jonathan you go get Steve and Tiffany you come with me" Nancy announced, "I need to go to the lockers first. You go ahead I'll meet you there" Tiffany brought up. "Ok" Nancy nodded before hurrying towards the library. Tiffany turned around and made her way to her locker where she put some books inside before leaving again.

As she made her way towards the library she felt someone push her against the wall. "What the fuck!" Tiffany spoke as she saw Billy standing in front of her. "Let me go" she tried to get away, "why aren't you in class?" He asked. Why did he want to know that, what did it have to do with him? "Because I'm not" Tiffany snapped, she tried to push past again but he wouldn't let her through. "You know according to most the popular people in this school" Billy began. Tiffany tilted her head, what was he on about?

"You're  a good girl" he suggested, Tiffany rolled her eyes. "And people like that, don't tend to bunk off classes" he laughed. "Well welcome to my world" she paused, "can I go now?" Tiffany questioned. "Why are you bunking?" He asked, Tiffany rolled her eyes again. "What's with all the questions?" She sighed. "No but seriously, if your such a 'good girl' why are you missing your precious education?" Billy teased knowing full well he was annoying her.

"Well if you think I'm what you say I am" Tiffany moved closer, "than maybe I should say what I think about you" she snapped. Billy paused, "and what's that?" He whispered. Tiffany smiled fakely, "I think you have gone Rogue" she sternly stated. Billy laughed, "and I think your very stupid if you think that" he thought it was hilarious.

"Well it's the truth, your dishonest and ruthless" Tiffany defined him, "dishonest? You think I'm dishonest?" He laughed again, Tiffany nodded. "I know you lie your way out of trouble with teachers and probably others" she snapped. "So that's what you are and I guess you now need to accept your fate" Tiffany teased before she shoved past him. Finally he let her go, he was left confused.

No one had ever talked to him like that, and he just let her go?

Tiffany enters the library to see Nancy isn't there, nor Steve and Jonathan. "What the fuck?" She whispered, she looked around a bit and she couldn't see them anywhere. She hurries out the library since she can't find them, only too se people moving around. Classes had ended? No wonder they weren't there!

Suddenly Nancy came round the corner, "hey where were you?" She asked. Tiffany didn't want to tell her the truth, "um" she stammered. "Lady problems you know" she lied and Nancy nodded. "Ohh, don't worry about it then" she smiled.

Tiffany felt bad about lying, why did she want or need to cover it up so badly?