008

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany woke up to the sound of her alarm, of course it was Monday already. She sighed and got up, grabbing some clothes out her wardrobe before making her way into her bathroom. She hurried to have a shower and put on her clothes before she brushed her teeth. 

Unfortunately, Tiffany hadn't really bothered to look in the mirror that morning. And she was in a bit of a rush to make it downstairs in time for her ride to arrive. So that meant she had forgotten about the very obvious cut on the side of her face, although small she didn't really want anyone asking about it.

Tiffany rushed down stairs with her bag slung over her shoulder, she heard the honk of a car horn and rushed out the house without eating anything and saying goodbye to her mother. She rushed down the drive and quickly got into Steve's car, "hi" she huffed as she got into the backseat.

Steve laughed, "how are you out of breath from running up your drive?" Tiffany rolled her eyes, "shut up" she snapped jokingly. Nancy looked at Tiffany weirdly and Tiffany caught onto it almost immediately, "Nance? Are you alright?" Tiffany asked. Nancy still looked at Tiffany strangely, "what happened to your face?" She asked

Tiffany's heart dropped, she felt the cut on her face and had little time to make up a good lie "I fell down the stairs yesterday" she spoke quickly as she lied, Nancy nodded. "Shit did you hurt anything else's?" Steve asked as he pulled the car out into the main road. Tiffany shook her head, "No no just a small cut. It's fine honestly" she covered up what really happened with lies

"Did it hurt?" Nancy asked, "a bit but nothing serious" Tiffany sighed. Nancy and Steve let it go and the rest of the car ride was silent before Steve parked his car up and the trio got out, "so what have you got first?" Nancy asked Tiffany. Suddenly Tiffany remembered what she had first and it wasn't a good lesson.

"Fuck" she murmured, "what?" Nancy laughed. "I have history" Tiffany sighed. "Oh shit you sit next to that cunt don't you!" Steve laughed. Tiffany nodded, "kill me now" Tiffany groaned as they began to walk to class. Nancy and Steve dropped Tiffany off at class, they waved her goodbye and smiled before laughing.

Tiffany took a deep breath before entering the classroom, she saw Billy was already sat down so she hurried to her seat and sat down too. She didn't talk to him nor did she look at him, as normal she faced forwards. Billy, on the other hand, looked at her. Unfortunately for Tiffany, the cut on her face was displayed on the side that  Billy could see.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, Tiffany rolled here eyes. "I don't see how it's got anything to do with you" she snapped, billy laughed. "What happened?" He asked again, Tiffany looked over at him. He wasn't going to stop was he. "I fell" she lied, Billy laughed, "I don't believe that for a second" he continued laughing.

"Well it's the truth" Tiffany replied sternly. "Bullshit" he suddenly snapped making Tiffany jump a little and he noticed it. "Who did it you?" He asked, how would he know she was lying? How did he figure it out. Tiffany began getting nervous, "no one did it to me. I fell" she lied again.

"Then why did you flinch?" He questioned, Tiffany felt her hands get sweaty and her heart was now racing. "H- how am I supposed to know" she stammered, the stammer made her look like even more of a liar and worse than that it made her look like a fool. Billy was chewing gum while looking at her, "I can tell your lying. All you gotta do is say" he spoke. Tiffany shook her head, "why do you care anyway?" She said quietly. She didn't snap back at him, her voice was quite now almost as if she was scared or about to cry.

Billy looked away, "I don't" he replied sternly. Tiffany too turned away from him, the rest of the lesson was quite. Once lesson ended, Tiffany walked out the class with Billy close behind her. "Who did it then" he repeated his question from earlier on, "I fucking fell! Why can't you understand that" she snapped harshly.

Billy scoffed and laughed, "I fell and that's the end of it" she sneered before Tiffany walked away from him, Tiffany made her way outside and towards Nancy. She didn't want to see Billy at all, she sat down on the bench next to Nancy. "How was history?" She asked, "in short it was stupid as fuck and shit" she huffed.

"He was that bad huh?" Nancy replied and Tiffany nodded. "I swear to god I can't deal with that anymore" Tiffany placed her head in her hands. She was full of stress, she just wanted the stress to go away.