023

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany waved goodbye as Nancy ran down her drive way, it had been a hard long working day at school and now Tiffany wanted to go home and relax. She turned her car back onto the road and began driving up the road, luckily her house wasn't far from Nancy's so before she knew it she turned her car into her driveway and turned the engine off.

Tiffany got out the car and locked it, she unlocked the front door and dumped her car keys on the table beside the door. She heard her mother come quick around the corner, "Tiffany! Here you are" She sighed. "What's wrong?" Tiffany asked, her mother looked a little frantic.

"Joyce called, she said that she wants you to come round her house" Michelle announced, Tiffany felt her nerves begin to rise? Something bad had happened and she could feel it. "Ok I'll go now" Tiffany quickly turned around and grabbed her car keys before she sprinted out the house.

She dreaded what had happened, was everything ok? She reversed out the drive and made a quick turn before driving the car a little to fast down the road. All she could feel was her fast beating heart, dreading the news and dreading just everything about the situation. But then she reminded herself, what if it wasn't bad? But why would Joyce want her round if it wasn't?

It had to have something to do with the events of the year before, what if the Demogorgan was back or even worse what if Will had gone missing again. Back into the upside down? Tiffany shook her head to shake away the constant questions and thoughts. She quickly drove up the Byler's drive way and parked her car. Tiffany grabbed the keys and turned of the engine before running towards the front door. 

She knocked on the door very aggressively, it didn't take long for Joyce to open the door. She looked worried, "hi Tiff" she smiled. It had been awhile since the two had spoken, the last time they spoke was probably around the year before. Maybe they had spoken just after the events of the year before. "Hi Joyce" Tiffany greeted back.

Joyce looked upset and without hesitation Tiffany wrapped her arms around Joyce, "what's happened?" Tiffany asked  as she pulled away from the hug, "come inside" Joyce ushered. Tiffany nodded and Joyce opened the door further to allow Tiffany to step inside the house, Joyce closed the door behind her and the house seemed dark.

Will came round the corner, he smiled at her but he looked different. He looked ill, "hi Will" Tiffany smiled. Will smiled back before he turned back around and walked away, strange. "Take a seat" Joyce spoke, Tiffany took a seat on the sofa and Joyce sat opposite her.

"Can I get you a drink?" Joyce offered, Tiffany shook her head "I'm alright, thanks for the offer though" Tiffany politely replied. "So what's happened?" Tiffany questioned and Joyce sighed. "It's about Will, somethings off with him" Joyce began. Tiffany nodded, "I mean he had been looking a bit ill" Tiffany admitted hoping that what she said may help a little.

"How long has he been looking ill for, I have been with him all the time I have barely even noticed. Talk about me being a bad mother" Joyce's voice was low and sad, "no your not a bad Mother Joyce. Your just stressed and I can help you, you know get some stress of your shoulders. I'm here to help" Tiffany offered and Joyce smiled, "you don't have to" Joyce replied.

"No I want to" Tiffany answered, "and to answer your first question. He's been looking ill since I saw him at the arcade which must of been a few weeks ago at the very least" Tiffany quickly spoke. Joyce nodded, "well he's been talking about these now memories" Joyce said quietly like she didn't want someone to hear.

"Now memories? What are they?" Tiffany wondered aloud, "well he says these now memories are like these memories of what's happening now? But I don't really know how to explain it. I think he's having flashbacks of being stuck in the upside down" Joyce explained. Tiffany nodded "what's happening now?" She questioned and Joyce nodded.

"What are they about?" Tiffany asked, "the upside down" Joyce replied and she looked scared and worried all at the same time while she spoke. Tiffany then began to piece things together in her mind, memories now? Of the upside down. Then that could only mean one thing.

"What if the memories he's having, these now memories?" Tiffany began and Joyce was listening eager to here what she was going to say, "I don't think it's all in his head, I think he can see what's happening now in the upside down" Tiffany exclaimed. Joyce was taken aback.

Has she just figured this whole mess out?