8 | Equal proportions

God why!

God why!

I almost groaned as the fool breezed into my room early in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" I grumbled, glaring at Khalid who was busy munching on the chocolates I had wasted my blood and sweat on buying for mum.

Lade was next to waltz in, his phone held up in one hand, the other, held his black powerbank which was connected to his cellphone through a short cord. "Ay man, what crawled up your ass and died."

I shot him a glare too. "The fuck are you guys doing here?"

Instead of paying attention to my question, Khalid made himself comfortable on my already made bed.

Holding back a growl, I counted to ten. I literally made that bed less than sixty seconds ago.

"Dude seriously!" The idiot called out, his white and red, Airforce Jordans now sitting comfortably on my bed, much to my utter horror. "Your room is still ugly as fuck. You want some of my posters?"

"No." I ground out, glowering at his comfortable legs. "Get your fucking shoes off my bed Khalid."

Khalid flashed me a grin, before going ahead to dust imaginary sand off his shoes. "Hey! They're not just fucking shoes, they're limited editions, show some respect."

God, I was a second away from throttling his annoying ass.

At the other side of my room, Lade had already made himself comfortable as he laid back on the sofa, my remote in his hands as he surfed through channels.

He glanced up at me when he felt my gaze.

"Wassup? What are we doing today?"

Breath Somadina.

"We should hit the bowling alley." Khalid suggested. This time, he laid face down, his shoe clad legs, swinging in the air and dangerously close to my, fresh from the laundromat pillow cases.

"Nah, not there." Lade shook his head, eyes still glued to the TV.  "Any place but there."

That had my attention in seconds. Khalid's too.

Lade never said no to going to the bowling alley. Like ever.

In his biased opinion, that was were the hottest and classiest girls in Beechworth hung out during the day. And that gave him an advantage to further explore his promiscuous ways.

Khalid sat up, a knowing grin on his annoyingly boyish face. "Let me guess, your demons have finally began chasing you eehn?"

Rolling his eyes, Lade dropped the remote after finally settling on a music channel. "What demons? The fuck are you talking about?"

"Isn't that your domain? Where 'all the hottest and classiest girls in Beechworth come out to play'" Khalid mocked, fingers forming air quotes.

Lade shrugged, turning to face us. "Well first of, that is the plain truth. Alley girls are hot and classy as fuck-"