27 | Non-date

"Dude!" I whispered harshly, my eyes darting alarmingly to my locked room door

"Dude!" I whispered harshly, my eyes darting alarmingly to my locked room door. "Can you just wait till Mum's out before continuing your renegade dance?"

But of course, Lade couldn't hear me as he had an airpod snuggled between his ears.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, which I seem to be doing a lot since Lade has been camping in my room when it was only day two, I stood up to tap him where he was across the room, stumping away, you'd think an elephant was in the building. When I noticed that the bathroom door was open. The same door I'd asked Lade to close after using.

To make matters worse, his towel, which he'd used after his morning shower hung on the open door, waiting to be picked up. I glared at the built boy still stumping away, with his hand swishing in the air in a weird way and a corny smile dancing on his lips. I shuddered. 

A mere app has reduced him to an idiot.

Not able to keep my annoyance at bay, I walked to where he stood, almost smacking his head.

"What the fuck!" Lade glared at me. Okay, I did smack his head.

I returned his glare, my annoyance brewing like a storm. "The fuck is that, you never listen!" I whisper-yelled, if that was even possible.

The large boy stared at me in confusion, removing an airpod from one ear. "What did I do this time?"

My brows shut up at his tone. "I told you to spread your towel at the hanger near the window so it gets air and close the damn bathroom doors! Is that too hard a task to do?" I continued to whisper harshly.

He sighed. "I'll do it later Somzy. Chill."

I shook my head. He wasn't doing it later.

"What if Mum comes in and sees it. That woman fucking knows everything I own Lade,"

"Soma?"

Lade and I froze at Mum's voice, followed by the door knob twisting.

"Soma?" I glared at the boy, before clearing my throat.

"Mum?"

She continued twisting the door knob. "Why is your door locked?"

I rolled my eyes. "Because I'm in the bathroom?"

I heard her huff behind the door. "But that has never made you lock the door."

Lade was grinning sheepishly as he tiptoed to the bed. The same bed I made seconds ago. I glared daggers at him. "Mum, I'm a growing boy you know... Sometimes, I need my privacy."

There was silence for a bit before. "Jesus Soma! Do not tell me you're wanking in my house. You better not be!"

My face burned as Lade choked on air. "Mum! Who says," I shuddered in disgust. "Wanking!"