WALLFLOWER

██████████████████

❝He built himself the perfect barricade, and she brought with her, the perfect demolition tool❞

Introverted, certified loner sᴏᴍᴀᴅɪɴᴀ ɪʙɪᴀᴍ, loves his space, minds his business and hates the human race (okay, that's a bit far-fetched). He finds solace in getting untainted canvases bend to the will of the colorful strokes of his paint brushes or pencils and the four walls of his room. Fed up with the slow paced life she's living, never shy and free-spirited fireball, ᴄʜɪᴅɪɴᴍᴀ 'ᴅɪᴅɪ' ᴀᴊᴀʟᴀ is ready to get her hands on adventurous opportunities. Even if an opportunity comes in form of an 18y/o lone wolf with patience as thin as the thread binding her hair.

Except, Soma would be found dead indulging her.

However, Didi can be anything she sets her mind to be. And this time, she is trouble, carved out in capital letters. Or perhaps, she might be the one to show him that there is more to life beyond the four walls of his room and paint brushes.

██████████████████

Epigraph

The stars nodded,
The ocean agreed,
The flowers chorused...
"Bloom now--- bloom free."
--- rise, again.

-Tess Guinery

████████████████████████

N  O T  E

Hi, this is so funny cos I swore to stay away from writing teenfiction after the bumpy ride I had with Deeper. Lol, but anyway, here I am with a new and better idea for teenfiction.{Hopefully 😂}

So, this idea came randomly to me in 2020 when I was seeing this Kdrama series It's okay not to be okay (Kdrama fans, I don't know if you've seen this one.)
I wanted to write something sort of different, where the girl is all for the chase and fun and the guy is reserved and not in the mood. The lead actress inspired the character of Didi (except the mum and dad issues and psychopathic nature.)

I wanted a female character that would reverse the roles in teen fiction as far as a Chase is involved. I wanted someone who is all in when it comes to living the teen life. And a reserved guy who doesn't give a shit about socializing...

And so, WALLFLOWER was born.

In other news...
Like I'd mentioned above, this idea came in 2020 and I just made few notes on what and how I want my characters to be. Made a cover, found a name and went back to struggling with Deeper. 2022, I changed my mind about the whole theme of this being a fun, GirlMeetsBoy,GirlChaseBoy,BoyFallInLove trope. For those of you who always find my titles tricky lol, I'm sorry I'm about to do that again.

Think of  Wallflower in a broad sense and do not restrict it to just one character.

So much love. Happy reading❣️

██████████████████

Copyright ©2022 Opchiee. All rights reserved.