A mission at...

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that read 6:30. I got up to take a shower. As I'm in the shower I remind myself to tell the guys later on about yesterday. Minutes later I got out the shower and put on some shorts along with a sports bra. Walking down the hall I stop at Bucky's room and knock on the door. We're supposed to train together along with Natasha. He opens the door and I greet him.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Morning, I slept well. How was your date?" Buck asked.

"Yeahh, we broke up."

"What!?" He said a little too loud.

"Shhh! You're gonna wake someone up, and I broke up with her."

"Why?"

"She didn't love me."

"You want me to kick her ass."

"As much as I'll love that she'll kill you before you can even touch her."

"True" He stated as we walked into the training room.

"I'm surprised we made it here before Natasha." I said.

"I know right. Let's warm up." Buck said. While we were warming up Natasha didn't show so we just figured she was running late. More minutes pasted and it was now 8:00. Buck and I headed to the common room where most people would be since they would be up by now. As we got closer we ran into Clint. "Hey, did Nat train with you guys?" Clint asked.

"No, is everything okay." I said trying not to show any signs of worry in my voice but it clearly didn't work since they both looked at me like I was out of my damn mind.

"I don't know she would always come to my room after training but she didn't show." he said.

"I let you know if we se-." Bucky tries to say but gets cuts off by F.R.I.D.A.Y since J.A.R.V.I.S is now Vision. "Fury is wanting you three in his office." F.R.I.D.A.Y says.

"Ok, thanks" Clint says. We make our way to Fury's office and Bucky knocks on the door. "Come in" Fury states. We walk in to see Natasha standing next to Fury. "So this is where you've been hiding." I say to Natasha as she rolls her eyes.

"I have a mission for all of you." Fury says ignoring my statement towards Natasha.

"Ok what is it." Bucky says.

"Well if you let me finish you'll know."

"My bad." Bucky says while looking down to his feet. Dumbass

"Anyways as I was trying to say. You all have a mission at Budapest. You four will be staying there for five weeks. I'll give more information when you get there. If you finish early then you can come back early, understand. You have 30 minutes to pack the quinjet will be here soon." He says. Budapest I heard and I can see that it surprised Natasha as well. This is gonna be one hell of a mission. Me and Bucky walked out of Fury's office side by side. "What you think the mission is about?" Bucky asked.

"I don't know." I say. We walk to our rooms and get ready to pack. I pack comfortable clothes and my suit.(You have the same abilities as Peter but is also a super soldier like Bucky and Steve. You also have the same suit as Peter but instead of red and blue it's black and gold.) I go to take a quick shower and get ready to go. I open my door making my way outside to the quinjet. I stop by at Pete's room to say goodbye. I knock on his door "Hey Pete it's Y/n you up?" I ask.

"Yeah one sec." He says. Seconds later he opens the door and Sam is next to him. Sam sees my bag in my hand "You have a mission?" he ask.

"Yep along with Bucky, Clint, and Natasha." I say while nodding.

"Oh, well good luck then." Pete says trying not to laugh.

"It's at Budapest as well." I say groaning.

"Damn." Sam say while laughing.

"Well I got to go i'll be back in five weeks."

"Five!?" They both say.

"Yep. Oh, me and Wanda broke up. She said she's still in love with Vision." I say

"Not surprised." Sam says

"Yeah, anyway, bye love you guys!" I say making my way to the quinjet.

"Bye love ya too." Sam say. "Bye love ya Y/n, good luck text the chat when you get there" Pete stated.

"Alright I will." I say. A few minutes later I get to the quinjet and claim my spot.

"Took you long enough." Natasha stated annoyed.

"Shut up I was saying bye to Sam and Peter." I said irritated.

"Y/n." Buck said who's sitting next to me.

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell Peter and Sam about you and Wanda?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"What about you and Wanda?" Clint asked clearly ease dropping on our conversation.

"We broke up." I stated and Natasha's head looked at my direction trying to read any emotion on my face.

"You guys were dating!" Clint yelled surprised.

"Yep."

"You don't seem sad about it." Natasha said. Clint and Bucky looked at her then back at me to hear my reply.

"Yeah I'm hurt." I stated. "But" She added. "I find it kind of funny." I said. "How?" she asked.

"She loves Vision more than me. Don't get me wrong Vision cool and all but how do you even have se-." "We don't need to go that far." Buck said cutting me off. "But just think abo-." I said.

"No, Y/n! No!" Bucky said trying to stop me from finishing my sentence. "Ok Ok I'll stop talking about it" "But that doesn't mean I won't think about it." I added. Bucky just shook his head in disappointment. Clint started laughing and even Natasha. I looked at her and she stopped laughing. Maybe she does have a heart after all.

"Budapest gon' be crazy." Clint stated while shaking his head and we laughed.