What If

Clint Pov

It was 12:00 o'clock in the afternoon. Natasha and Y/n was still asleep. They would've been up by now but since there not I go upstairs to wake them up. As I got to their door I knock on it. I wait a few seconds and no one answered so I knock again. Nobody answered so I just walk in. They were both sleeping and Y/n was holding Natasha. They would be so cute together. I pull out my phone and get closer to them. I then take a picture and go downstairs to show Laura.

"Hey babe, do you want to see this cute picture I just took?" I asked her. "Sure." she said and I walked over to her and showed her the picture of Y/n and Natasha.

"Aww, that's so cute. Send that to me so I can show them later." Laura said and so I did.

More minutes passed and they finally came downstairs. "Finally, I thought you guys died up there." I joked and Y/n came over to me and playfully punched my shoulder. "Ow" I said acting like it hurt and Y/n just flipped me off. They ended up eating cereal since they woke up late.

Your Pov

After Natasha and I ate, we went into the living room and started to watch tv. Laura came in and made her way in between us. "Look at this photo Clint took this morning. I mean afternoon." Laura said as she pulled out her phone. Natasha and I turned to look at the picture. "You guys are so cute." Laura said and I looked at Natasha and we were blushing as we held eye contact.

"You guys would make a good couple, you know?" Laura said to us and then got up to leave but then turned around.

"We're going down to the lake at 2:00 so be ready." she said and we nodded. "So...What do you want to do now?" Natasha asked me.

"We ca-." I said but get cut off by Cooper. "Hey auntie Nat and Y/n!" "Hey Coop." Nat said. "Hey bud." I said.

"Y/n, can you come play with me?" he asked me. "Yeah, sure. What do you want to play?" I asked him.

"I want to play hide and seek!" "Ok, go get Lila and see if she wants to play with us." "Ok!" he said and ran off to find Lila. I turn to look at Nat and she was smiling at me. "What?" I asked and she shook her head and looked down. "Nothing." she said still smiling as she looked back up at me. "Lila said she wants to play with us!" Cooper said breaking up Nat and I eye contest.

"Ok, I'll count you guys go hide!" I said and they ran off to hide. "Hey love birds!" Clint said as he walked into the living.

"Hey." Natasha and I said at the same time. Clint smiled "Do you guys want to play truth or dare?" he asked.

"Sorry, I would love to but I got to talk to Laura about something." Natasha lied.

"Yeah, and the kids and I are playing hide and seek. So I better go find them before they think I forgot about them." I said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." he said and I walked off to go find the kids.

Natasha Pov

As I politely declined Clint's offer of playing truth or dare I got up to find Laura. I didn't really need to talk to her, but I guess I can tell her what happened last night. I walk into the kitchen and sit down while I watch Laura do her thing. "Hey Laura." I said. "Hey Nat." she said.

"Guess what happened last night." I said. "Let me guess, you and Y/n took my advice and became friends." she stated.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Good. That's good." Laura smiled at me.

"I'm glad we're friends again. It's like the old times, you know. We would always hangout and joke around and sometimes I wish that I had never pushed her away. Y/n was always there for me and I was there for her. Even though I knew she was with Kate at the time, I still fell for her. It pissed me off so much cause I knew I could never be with Y/n because Kate already had her. So when I got the chance to push her away, I did. Now she said that she's in love with me and I don't know what to do. I am in love with Y/n Y/l/n but I don't think i'm ready. I'm scared cause what if she breaks my heart. What if she realizes that i'm not good for her. What if." I rambled and Laura just stared at me.

"What if she doesn't break your heart and what if she realizes that you are good for her? Hm?" Clint raised his eyebrows.

"Where did you come from?" I asked him. "What if? Hm?" he asked again and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Ohh, who's telling what if's cause that's negative energy right there." Y/n stated coming out of nowhere. Clint and Laura pointed at me and I glared at them.

"Why?" Y/n asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. She just looked at me and then the kids came into the kitchen.

"Can we go to the lake now!" Lila asked. "Just wait a little longer." Laura said.

"But we wanna go now. Can we? Please!" Cooper begged. "Yeah, can we? Pretty please!" Y/n begged with the kids and I can tell that she's holding in a laugh.

"Fine." Laura groaned and we all laughed. Y/n and the kids ran upstairs to get ready to go to the lake.

A/N❤️

Thank you guys so much for 1k reads. I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this. Anyways, thank you again. I hope you have a good day/night. love you🫶🏽