Oh. My. God!

YOUR POV

"Kate!?" I gasped as I looked over to her. "Holy shit!" Bucky said. Sam and Peter gasped. "Y/n!" Kate gasped as she turned to look at me.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I said angry at her. "I'm an avenger now, so I technically live here." Kate stated. You've got to be kidding me. "Will someone please tell me she's joking." I said rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Trust me Y/n, I really wish she was." Natasha said to me still holding the gun at her. "Will someone please tell her to put the gun down." Kate said.

"We've been trying!" Tony yelled. "Natasha put the gun down." Yelena said. Natasha didn't listen and I got a bit scared because she raised the gun and put her finger on the trigger. Everyone started to yell at her to stop.

"Natasha put the damn gun down!" I yelled. "Why? She cheated on you!" she yelled and everyone seemed surprised at the information. "Just put the gun down! Please." I a bit softly and she slowly put the gun down. That was close. Everyone let out a sigh and Natasha left the room. "Y/n i'm so-." Kate tried to say but I cut her off. "No, I don't want to hear it." I say and go to the elevator and for some reason I ended up in front of Natasha's door.

Natasha Pov

I walk to my room and sit down on my bed. I know I took it a bit far but she cheated on Y/n and just seeing Kate really pissed me off. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Y/n standing there.

"Hey." I say kind of confused on why she's here. "Hey umm can I come in." She says and I let her in and point to the bed so we can sit down. We sat here for couple minutes and no one said anything. So I decided to break the silence.

"So why are you here?" I asked in a calm voice. "I honestly don't know." She chuckled as she played with the rings on her finger. I've noticed that she did this when she was nervous. She gets up to leave but I stop her. "What?" she asks me. I don't say anything and we just stare into each other's eyes. Next thing you know we're both leaning in. Our lips are inches apart but we quickly pull away as we hear a knock on the door. I get up to open the door.

"Clint, what the hell!" I said annoyed. "What!?" he said confused and scared. I shook my and sighed. Y/n got up to leave.

"Bye Natasha. Clint." she said with a light smile. "Bye." I said with a smile.
"Y/n." Clint said still confused. Clint and I sat on my bed as Y/n left.

"Now would you tell me why Y/n was here?" He asked. "She doesn't really know." I said and he stared at me. "We almost kissed!" I blurted out.

"Really!" He said a bit excited. "Yeah, but you just had to knock on the door and interrupt us." I said annoyed. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Your pov

Clint be getting on my nerves sometimes. Ughh me and Natasha almost kissed but he just had to knock.
Omg I need to tell Buck. I walk to Bucky's room and open the door without knocking. "Oh. My. God!" I said pausing between each word. What I saw will scar my eyes for life.

"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" Buck said. "Oh really, so you're telling me that I didn't catch you making out with Steve and Sam?" I snickered.

"Ok, maybe it is what it looks like." Bucky stated. "Yeah. No shit." I said. "We'll talk about this later cause I have something to tell you and Sam right now. So Stevey boi out and about." I added as I pointed to the door for Steve to leave. He left after saying bye and I sat on the edge of the bed.

"So what'd you want to talk about." Sam asked. "We almost kissed." I said. "What? Who?" Sam asked.

"Natasha." I mumbled and they looked at me confused. "What you say?" Buck asked. "Natasha. Me and Natasha almost kissed!" I loudly.

"What!?" they said in unison. "Really!" Buck said and I nodded my head. "We need to tell Peter this." Sam said. We called Peter and told him. He went to his aunt's house after what happened in the common room.

We all stayed in Buck's room and I eventually brought up the thing that happened when I walked in. They told me that it just happened after they left the common room. They went to Bucky's room and one thing lead to another. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

"Mr. Stark wants everyone in the meeting room." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. We all exit Bucky's room and head to the meeting room. Steve walked with us there and it was just awkward silence and I laughed to myself. As we walk into the meeting room I spot Tony and walk towards him.

"What's up." I say and give him a hug since I haven't seen him in a while. "We're having a party!" he whispered in my ear. "Wow! Who would've thought!" I said sarcastically and we both share a laugh. As I see Kate walk in I flip her off and she sighs looking away from me.

"Now, since everyone is here I have something to say. First I want no guns pointing at people" He says looking at Natasha. "I want no hand to hand fights only if we're training." He says looking at me. "I want no one to talk to Kate unless you're going to have a kid appropriate conversation and lastly we're having a party!" He said smiling.

"Why are we having the party, exactly?" Bruce asked the question that everyone is wanting to know. "For the successful mission
Y/n, Clint, Bucky and Natasha completed. They came back alive, so we're basically having a 'Thank god you guys didn't die on the mission' party. Ok, the party starts at 8:00 tonight, so don't be late." He said with a smile and everyone started to leave the room. I walk to my room and look at my watch that read 4:37. I decided to take a nap before the party since I have plenty of time to sleep.