Hello?

YOUR POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groan and sit up from the bed to see who it is. Oh, it's Peter. "Would you answer that already?" Natasha groaned half asleep. "Ok I will" I said dragging my words.

"Hey Pete." I said while stepping out of the room.

"Hey Y/n, thanks for telling me you landed." he said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to text the chat last night."

"It's alright, anyway how was the flight?"

"It was ok but when we got to the place it wasn't great." "Why not?"

"Well first of all there is only two bedrooms so we have to share with someone. Second of all I have to share with Natasha."

"Damn, That's tough." "I honestly think Clint and Bucky purposely did that." "Probably"

"Alright Pete ima go Ill talk to you soon." "Ok bye love ya." "Bye love you too." I say then hang up. I walk back in the room and see that Natasha is still sleeping. I get clothes out for today and get in the shower. Minutes later I get ready and brush my teeth. I check my watch that read 9:00. I headed out the bathroom to see that Natasha was still asleep. Why is she still sleeping? Did she not get any sleep last night? She's usually awake by now. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I see Clint sitting down at the island with a box and a note.

"What's that?" I ask Clint while pulling out ingredients for breakfast.

"It's the cure Fury gave to us for the assassin." He said "What ya making?" he asked.

"Pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs." I stated "Sounds good." He said while smiling.

"Where's Buck?"
"Where's Nat?" we said at the same time. "Sleep." we said in unison, we laughed.

"I'm surprised Nat's still sleep, she's usually up." he said. "Yeah, same with Bucky." I stated. Clint hummed in agreement. A few minutes past and breakfast was ready. "I'll wake them up. You can make your plate." I said to Clint.

"Ok, thank you." he said. "You're welcome." I replied. I head upstairs to wake up Bucky first. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. He didn't say anything so I knocked the second time. "Come in." he said in a sleepy voice. I open the door and walk in.

"Wake up breakfast is ready." I said. "What'd you make?" he said half asleep.

"Pancakes, eg-." he shot up before I could finish. "Yess! Pancakes!" he said while running downstairs. I laughed while walking towards me and Natasha's room to wake her up. I sighed then open the door.

"Nata- oh I- umm I- s- sorry, i'm sorry." I said while covering my eyes with my hand. "It's ok you can look now." she stated after putting her shirt on.

"So what did you need?" she asked. "I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready." I stated. "Oh ok I'll be down." she said with a little smile. I turned around and walked out the door smiling to myself. We didn't argue, thank god. I headed downstairs and Natasha soon followed behind me. We fixed ourselves a plate and sat down at the island.

"Thank Y/n." Natasha said. "Yes! Thank you." Buck said happily. "You're welcome." I said with a chuckle.

"What's that?" Buck ask pointing to box on the table. "The cure we're suppose to use on the assassin." Clint said.

"Oh, when do we start exactly." Buck ask while we all put our plate in the sink.

"Saturday at 10:00 pm the assassin is going to be at a abandoned warehouse. There is going to be other assassins there so we have to use the cure on them as well. Are main objective is to cure and capture the assassin shown in the image Nat showed us yesterday." Clint explained.

"Ok today is Thursday so we have today and tomorrow to do whatever." He aloud. "Yep." I said nodding my head. We watched tv for a couple hours and it's now 12:37. We decided to play uno since Bucky brought it here with us. Whoever win the most out of 10 games wins. Clint won one game, Bucky won two, Natasha and I are tied with three. Clint gave up and Bucky stopped trying to see who's gonna win out of me and Natasha. "Ohh you're gonna lose." Natasha said to me with a smirk.

"No, you are." I said to Natasha knowing i'm about to win. The boys are stacked with cards. Natasha and I only have two cards left. Then I hear "UNO!!" she yelled in excitement. It's now my turn and "UNO!!" I yell with joy and Natasha's smile dropped. Bucky throws down a blue and then Clint changes the color to green. "Damn it Clint!" Natasha said while pulling a card. Luckily it was a green, she placed it down and yelled "UNO!" again. Ha, little does Natasha know I have a green. I place down my final card...

"BOOM! I'M OUT SUCKERS HA! IN YO FACE!" I yelled in excitement while looking towards Natasha. She looked pissed "You mad or nah?" I ask Natasha while laughing. She started to chase me so I got up and ran around the room. The boys sat and watched laughing at me running for my life. "You better run Y/n!" Clint said. "Run!" Bucky stated while laughing his ass off. I'm literally scared right now.

"Come back here, Y/n!" she yelled while chasing after me. "Nooo!" I said running trying not to trip over anything but failed. All you hear is a loud thud that hit the ground. Owww well that hurt. I tripped over my own feet. Dumbass. Natasha immediately stopped where she was at. It all went silent for a second then the whole room erupted with laughter. Everybody was laughing their ass off.

"I- I got th- that on cam- era." Bucky said laughing between his words.

"What! You're joking, right!" I yelled still on the floor.

"Nope, I'm not joking." Buck said and they started laughing again. "That actually hurt." I said while groaning.

"Yeah, I bet it did" Natasha said. "The way your body had smack the floor and the sound i-it m-made." she added while laughing. My pain is never that funny.

"Are you ok though?" she asked. "No I think I busted my balls bro." I said in pain.

"Ohhh" the boys said in unison. Natasha laughed harder and I finally got up. I ran to the bathroom to check. Thank god. I came back to the living room and sat down between the boys.

"Is it good?" Clint asked. "Yeah thankfully." I said.

TIME SKIP

It is now 9:00 pm and I had made pasta for dinner. Bucky and Clint headed to bed, same with Natasha. I just finish washing the dishes. I turn off all the lights and start to head upstairs but I heard something. I turned around walking towards the noise. "Hello?" I call out. Nothing happened so I turn to go upstairs but I got hit in the head and everything blacked out.

NATASHA POV

I hear a noise downstairs but I just think that's Y/n since she's down there. I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put on comfortable clothes and laid down. I then heard Y/n come into the room. I feel the bed shift as she got in. "Goodnight." I say "Goodnight." I hear a robotic voice so I turn around because I know Y/n doesn't sound like that and everything goes black.