Especially Her

¡This was not proof read!

~~~

Y/N's POV

"So Y/N, do you plan on starting a family?" Thor asked. "With Natasha?" He added and I sighed. "I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to start a family with Nat but I don't know if she's willing to do that with me. Also with everything that's going on right now, I don't know if we'll ever get to that point. I might not make it back Thor-" "Y/n/n don't say that-" "You never know what will happen. But you and I both know that someone's not gonna make it back, my friend, and I'm not gonna sit back and watch my friends die if I can do something about." I stated.

"Ever since you've joined the team. You- you took a bullet for everyone. You saved me Y/N. You saved all of us and we couldn't have thanked you enough for doing that." He said. "What are you trying to say?" I asked. "You don't have to save everybody, Y/N." Thor told me. "But isn't that what I signed up for-" "Well you don't have to be the hero all the time! You make it your own mission to make sure everyone but you is safe and protected!" "And I'm gonna continue to do that until the day I die!" I stated raising my voice.

"Let me!" He yelled to me pleadingly. "What?" "Let me take the fall this time. Let me be the one to save everyone. Let me be the one to save you instead." Thor stated. "We all need you here. I don't want to lose you Y/N." He added tears filling his eyes. "I don't want to lose you either, Thor. I don't want to lose anyone." "So let's fight, my friend. Fight to get everyone back. Fight for a second chance. We don't have to lose anyone else. Not anymore." Thor whispered tears falling from both of our eyes.

"Everything will go well Y/N. We'll win, okay?" He assured me while smiling. "Don't jinx it, brother." I joked and we laughed. "Let's get back to work." Thor said.

~~~

We heard that Natasha was back with Clint so we decided to make our way back to them. I was excited because I would get to see Clint again but I'm kinda nervous on how he will react when he sees me. Since the last time he saw me was on my "death bed".

We walk into the the room were everyone was at. Clint's back was facing me so he didn't see us come in but he heard us causing him to turn around. He saw me and immediately froze and I can tell that his eyes were getting watery. "Hey Clint." I said starting to cry. "Y/N?" He choked out letting a tear fall from his eye. "Yeah buddy, that's my name." I joked and he laughed a bit.

"So are you gonna come hug me or just stand there?" I asked jokingly. He ran up to me picking up making us giggle but he then put me down giving me a proper hug. "I thought you were dead man." Clint whispered in my ear as we let tears run down our face. "I know and I'm sorry I lied Clint. It wasn't my choice, I had to, i'm sorry." I whispered back. "It's okay Y/n/n just don't leave me again." He stated and I looked at Thor who was staring at me. "You won't leave me right? You're not gonna leave again?" Clint asked and I sighed. "I won't leave, okay, don't worry. I won't leave anyone." I blurted. "You better not cause we need you. Especially her, and I'm pretty sure you know that." Clint said pulling away from the hug and I nodded to him.

~~~

Clint did a test run to see if the 'time travel' will work, which it did. After that happened we start to discuss a retrieval plan about the stones.

Steve started his little speech about the stones, "In order to get back the stones we have to figure out the when and where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." "Or substitute the word encounter for damn near been killed by one of the six infinity stones." Tony said. "Well I haven't, but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott stated.