Five Years later

Y/N Pov

Five years later

It's been five years, Thor and I been working together to find a way to bring everyone back. It's been us two alone and we went back to New York in a lab Tony built where pretty much everything you need to build something was there. We thought of time travel and yeah, I know it can't be real but I talked to a talking raccoon and a tree so anything could be real. All these years trying, we got nowhere. Thor was upset and so was I. He wanted to quit but I didn't let because he just gonna drink, eat, and sleep, all day every day but I wasn't gonna let him turn into that. Now we're in the lab and still trying to find a way.

"Why don't we just go to upstate? You know, to the compound." Thor stated and I looked at him.

"I don't know, there could be a chance that they've disappeared as well and plus they think i'm dead. Fury told me to fake my death and now they don't know i'm alive." I told him.

"Oh, but can we still try. Please." He asked and I nodded. We left the lab and went to run across the street but a van came and instantly stopped. It was a brown caramel truck and a man popped his head out of the window.

"Sorry guys! Wait. Aren't you both avengers!? Thor and Y/n, right?" He asked and we nodded. "I'm Scott! The avengers got into a fight with each other and I sided with cap. Now i'm headed upstate to tell them a plan on how to get everyone back." Scott told us.

"You think we can get a ride?" I asked and he nodded. We got in the van and sat down. Well I sat on Thor's lap because something was in the back.

"What's back there?" Thor asked. "It's going to help us." Scott said. "What exactly is your plan?" I asked.

"Time travel and I know it sounds crazy." He said. "No, you don't. We tried to make a time travel machine but got nowhere." I told him. He told us his plan and we believed it could work. We arrived to the compound and I was nervous.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked me. "They think that she's dead." Thor stated. "How long?" He asked. "Five years." I told him.

"Wow. Well then, what could go wrong right." He said with a encouraging smile. We got out the van and I hid behind Thor while Scott waves in front of the camera.

"Hi hi uh, is anyone home. This is uh Scott lang and you guys already know him, Thor. But anyways, we met a few years ago, at the airport, in Germany. I was the guy that got really big. I had a mask on, you wouldn't recognize me. Ant-Man, I know you know that. We wanted to talk to you guys." He said and we were able to get in. We walked in and I still hid behind Thor.

"Hey guys." Thor stated. "Hey Thor, Scott." They said. "There's one more." Thor said. "What do you mean?" Steve asked and then I stepped from behind Thor.

"Y/n?" Nat asked, not really sure if this is real. "Y- Yeah." I said and I looked at Steve, not really wanting to look at Nat. He gave me smile and I did the same.

"How?" She asked tears threatening to leave her eyes. "I uh, Fury told me to fake my death so I could go on this huge mission, related to now. I'm sorry Natasha, I really am. Believe me, I didn't want to lie to you or anyone." I said truthfully and she started crying. She started to walk towards me and I she was going to slap but she didn't. She hugged me and hid her face between my shoulder and jaw.

"I hate you, asshole." She whispered to me crying and I rubbed her back. "I hate that you left me." She sobbed and tears started to fall down my cheek.

"I know and i am so, so sorry for leaving you. I promise I will never leave you again. No matter what, alright." I told and she nodded.

"I love you Natasha." I said and she pulled away to look at me. I was scared for a second but then she started smiling.

"I love you too Y/n." Natasha said and kissed me passionately. When we pulled away for air, I heard someone clapping and I looked at him.

"Sorry but that was just beautiful." Scott said sniffing then wiping away his tears. "I agree." Thor said wiping his tears. Then I looked at Steve to see if he was crying and he was.

"Oh come, not you too." I joked and he laughed. "I'm glad you're here." He said and we gave each other a hug.

"Okay, you said that you all wanted to talk to us." Nat stated and the three of us nodded.

"Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?" He asked Steve and Nat.

"Only to make conversation." Natasha told him. "Alright, so, five years ago, right, right before Thanos. I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm was like it's own microscopic universe. To get in there you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my um, she, she was my. She was, she was supposed to pull me out, and then Thanos happened and I got stuck in there." Scott said.

"I'm sorry, that must of been a very long five years" Nat said. "Yeah but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours. See the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable, is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." Scott stated as he went to get the sandwich.

"Scott, what are you talking about?" Steve asked and Scott took a bite. "So." Scott started and tried to swallow.

"What i'm saying is, time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is, right now, we don't have a way to navigate it, but what if we did. I can't stop thinking about it what if we could somehow control the chaos and we could navigate it. What if, there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time. Like, like before Thanos." He said pacing back and forth.

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?" Steve asked. "No. No of course not. No not a time machine. This is more like um...Yeah like a time machine. I know it's crazy, it's crazy. I- I but I can't stop thinking about it. There's got to be. Some wh-, it's crazy." Scott said and looked down but looked back up when Nat said his name.

"Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore." She said and Thor looked at her.

"Wait, Rocket?" Thor asked and Nat nodded. "Wow, I know that dude he's cool. It was a nice 6 seconds chat." I said.

"So, who do we talk to about this?" Scott asked. Steve and I made eye contact knowing exactly where we need to go.

"Can I drive?" I asked Steve. "You don't even know where he stays." He said and I sighed. "Fine." I groaned and he laughed.

"Call shotgun!" Thor said. "Damn you Thor!" I said and he just smiled at me.

A/N

¡This was not proof read!

Nothing special happened to me today so...Good afternoon/night/morning and get a good sleep. Love ya!❤️

                                                      –A