Pure Love

Your Pov

I woke up at 9:00 and took a shower. I get ready for the day and head to Clint's room until we have to leave. I already pack my clothes for the trip. I walk down the hall and stop at Clint's room. I knock and wait for him to open the door.

"Oh, hey, Y/n." he said as he opened the door. "Hey. Can I come in, i'm kind of bored." I tell him and he comes a bit closer to me.

"Are you sure you want to come in, Natasha is here." he whispered to me. "Never mind, then." I said.

"I have to tell you something." he stated. "Ok, what is it?" I asked.

"Natasha is coming with us on our trip." he said. "Ok, cool. I guess? I mean I can't stop her from coming with us." I said.

"Yeah, you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to, you know." he tells me. "I wasn't planning on it." I chuckled.

"Oh, you remember how we only have one guest room?" he asked and then I realized what he saying. "No. I am not sharing a room her, i'll just sleep on the couch in the living room." I stated calmly.

"Hey, you guys are gonna have to talk, you know." he said. "Yeah, you tell her that." "I did"

"Well, she's not really doing a great job at it." I joked. "I know right." he said as we let out little laugh.

"Alright, i'll go now." I said starting to walk off. "Ok, bye Y/n." he said.

"Bye Clint. Oh and tell Natasha I said hi, I guess." I stated and he nodded his head. I left and went back to my room. I just decided to watch tv to past time.

It is finally 10:00 a.m. and I grab my bag and head outside. As I walk outside, I make my way to the quinjet. Natasha is the first one here and Clint is no where to be seen. "Where's Clint." I ask Natasha trying to start a conversation.

"Umm he said that he was going to get something." she said.

"Cool...So how's, you know. How's uh, life been going for ya?" I asked not really knowing what to say.

"Umm, it's been going a bit well." she stated while laughing a bit. "What's funny?" I asked smiling a little.

"It's just that you're horrible at starting conversations."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I said and she laughed. "Wow. I haven't seen you laugh in ages." Clint joked as he sat down next to me. Natasha stopped laughing and her smile dropped.

"You just had to ruin it." I said to Clint shaking my head. "Sorry." He said. "Ok, who's gonna be our pilot?" Clint asked. "Me." Natasha and I said in unison.

"Perfect. You both can be pilots." He said while smiling. "Whatever." Natasha said and we walked to the front and sat down. We put our headphones on and started up the quinjet.

TIME SKIP

It is now 11:00 and we finally made it to Clint's house. I honestly can't wait to see my little munchkins. As the doors opened I grabbed my back and ran towards the house. I guess they heard us land since they started to run out the house. As we got closer to each other I got to my knees and they ran into my arms.

"Hey Y/n! I've missed you so much." Lila said. "Hi! I've missed you Y/n/n. I have been so bored without you!" Cooper said and the three of us laughed.

"Hey munchkins, I've missed you both as well. How have you guys been?" I asked them. "Good!" They both said. Natasha and Clint are now next to us.

"You guys been treating your momma well, right?" I said rubbing the side of their arms. "Yes!" They responded.

"That's good, now go show Natasha and your dad some love and affection cause they seem a bit lonely." I joked and they laughed. As they went to Clint and Natasha, I went inside to see Laura and the new born. I found them in the living room. Laura was sitting on the couch while holding Nathaniel. I walk over and sit down next to them.