Surprise!

Your Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned sitting up and turned off my alarm. Getting out of bed, I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. Afterwards I got dress into something I can train in.

I opened my door and saw Natasha standing there getting ready to knock. "Uh, Hi. Good morning." I stated, confusion lacing my voice.

"Hey, Good morning. I was wondering if we could, um, walk to training together." Natasha said and I nodded my head smiling.

"Yeah, of course." I said and we started heading to the training room. "So, last night-." She started but I cut her off.

"You regret it, don't you?" I asked looking down at my hands. "No, of course not. I was going to say that I would love for it to happen again." Nat stated and I looked at her.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah." She said smiling at me. We stepped out the elevator and walked towards the training room.

Once we got there we were greeted by Bucky. "Hey, love birds. Good morning." He said smiling at us.

"Morning, Buck." I said as I gave him a little smile and Natasha waved at him. "Clint's birthday is today. Did you guys know that?" Bucky asked and we nodded.

"Yep." Natasha said looking at him. "Yeah, we're throwing a surprise party for him later." I stated. "While Natasha get the party ready i'm gonna take Clint out around 11 then bring him back at 1." I told Buck.

"2." Natasha corrected. "At 2. I'll bring him back at 2." I said. "Cool. Can I come with?" He asked and I nodded.

"The more the merrier." I said smiling. "Alright, Let's train." Natasha said and we got in the ring.

After sparring with Nat, she went to the restroom and I started sparring with Buck. "So how was the date?" He asked and I smiled thinking about it.

"That great, huh?" He asked smiling and I nodded. "Yeah, it was amazing." I said. "That's great. I'm happy for you, I really am." He stated throwing the first punch but I quickly dodged it.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded. "So. Did ya get some." He asked smirking. "What? No, but, we did kiss." I said smiling.

"That's good. That's progress." He said and I nodded. I faked a right hook, which he went to block then I used my left hand to punch him in the stomach. I kicked his leg making him fall onto his knees. I go for a left hook but he caught it. He stood up and found a way to pin me down. After putting me in a chokehold, I eventually tap out letting him win. "I win, ha!" He said happily.

"Yeah, Finally." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up." he stated and I laughed. "Wow, Bucky finally won." Nat said acting surprised.

"I know right." I stated jokingly and Bucky groaned. "Just let me have my moment." He sighed and we laughed at him.

"You know what. Training's over, okay." He said. "Fine by me." I said and Natasha quickly left. "Oh, meet me in my room at 10:50." I told him.

"Alright." He said and we left heading upstairs to our room. I got to my room and took a shower. When I got out I dressed into something nice for today.