One Hundred And Ten Percent

Wanda Pov

Fury and I talked things out and he said I can go with Y/n on the mission but Vision have to come too, it has something to do about his mind stone.

Three more days passed and I went to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Everybody ate in silence, not a word was said. After they ate, they went to their rooms and I went with Bruce to see if Y/n woke up yet.

"How is she?" I asked Bruce setting down the plate I made Y/n as I sat down next to her. "She's in good condition and is healing amazingly. She should be awake soon, she's probably sleeping." Bruce informed me and I nodded.

Nat Pov

No one spoke during breakfast. We just couldn't form any words to say. It's been five days since Y/n been shot. Five! As much as I want to have hope. I just can't anymore, but I feel like she's alive. She has to be! I've been shot before and I survived, why can't she?

Y/N Pov

Yep. I'm pretty much alive, and well. I woke up two days ago and Fury talked about how Wanda wanted to tag along. I feel bad about doing this but it's my job. I feel bad for leaving Buck, Pete, Sam and even Nat. I really miss them and hope that they'll accept my "death".

I groaned, stretching my arms and yawned sitting up slowly. "Well look who decided to wake up." Bruce joked and we laughed. Wanda passed me a plate and I set it on my lap.

"Thank you." I said as I started to eat. "You're welcome." Wanda stated with a soft smile.

After I ate I set my plate down on the table next to the bed. "Did you tell them about my "death"?" I asked, using my fingers to quote the word death. Wanda shook her head looking down.

"I don't know how to." She said and I sighed. "How they been doing these past days?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Most are finally accepting, but Bucky, Peter, Sam, and Nat are still grieving." Wanda stated. "I feel bad for doing this to them." I said and she nodded.

"Me too, Y/n. Me too." She sighed and Bruce walked over. "I can break the news to them, if you want me to." He said and Wanda nodded her head.

"Yes, please, that'll be great." Wanda said and she got up. "I'll see you guys later then." I said and they left. I sighed thinking about the team. I miss them already.

Nat Pov

I head to the common room because F.R.I.D.A.Y said Bruce wanted to talk to us. I sighed and tried to think the best. I walked in and saw everyone else there. The team's eyes were watered and they knew what was coming. My eyes started to tear up.

"Now that everyone is here. I have some news, about Y/n." He sighed and I shook my head. "I- If it's bad then. I don't want to know about it." I stuttered, tears leaving my eyes. Wanda walked from where she was at and came next to me holding me tight and I started crying in her arms. Bruce sighed.

"Y/n. She, uh, s- she didn't make it. I'm sorry." Bruce said and I heard everyone start crying. I hugged Wanda tighter crying on her shoulder. I cried so hard that I felt like I couldn't breathe. My head started throbbing and, and I just felt broken. Like a part of me was gone and I just couldn't take it anymore.

All there was were crying and more crying.

Peter Pov

We all busted into tears and I held my head in my hands. Bucky and Sam started to comfort me and each other as we're all struggling with our tears. Y/n was our best friend. She kept the group together, she kept the whole team together and now she's gone. I just can't believe it. I really had hope and now all of that is washed away.

Y/N Pov

It's been a while but Bruce and Wanda finally came back. "So how'd they take it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"What you think?" Wanda asked sarcastically and I shrugged jokingly. "Where's Bruce?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, he left the room right after he told them that you died." She stated. "Everyone was crying especially Nat. You should've seen her, I feel bad her. For all of them." Wanda added.

"I just want all of this to be over." I whispered and she nodded, laying down next to me as I scooted over to give her space. "Me too." She sighed.

"When do we leave for the mission?" She asked. "Friday at 8:00 and we'll get there by noon." I told her and her eyes widened.

"What! That's in two days and I didn't even start packing." Wanda stated and I smiled. "It's okay, just pack what you can and then we can get new clothes if needed." I said.

"Oh, thank god." She said dramatically and I laughed which she eventually joined in on.

"What time is it?" She asked. "Ummm, like 8:00. Why? Am I that annoying?" I asked sarcastically and she laughed shaking her head.

"No, I just gotta leave in about thirty minutes because Nat and I are going to watch a movie. I promised her that i'll bring ice cream." Wanda stated.

"Oh, so I got you for a good 20 minutes." I joked and she chuckled. I sighed and she looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I just really miss her and I wanna be the one that's there for her, and let her cry on my shoulder, you know. I- I love her. I love Nat and she means so much to me and I didn't think that I was gonna be the one to make her cry. I wanna hold her close and not let go, but. I just can't." I admitted.

"Wow. You really do love her Y/n." Wanda stated. "One hundred and ten percent." I said. "She loves you too. I just know it." She told me and I smiled.

Wanda Pov

After Y/n and I little chat, I went to pack some clothes for the mission before heading to Nat's room with ice cream.

I knocked on Natasha's door and waited for her to let me in. "Hey Nat." I stated softly and she smiled. "Hey Wands." She said as we laid on her bed. She picked a movie to watch and we started to eat the ice cream.

When the movie was over I was going to leave but she told me to stay. I stayed and we talked all night. "I can't believe she's gone." Nat stated and I sighed. If only she knew that Y/n was very much alive.

"I know, she meant everything to us." I said and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "I- I really loved her, and I still do. I just wish she knew that." She admitted and I smiled.

"Trust me, she knows and i'm one hundred and ten percent sure." I told her smiling.

A/N

¡This was not proof read!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was caught up on homework and didn't have time. So now I got this one in for you guys.

Good night/morning/afternoon! Have good day, get good sleep and love ya!❤️