Y/n, Truth Or Dare?

Your Pov

"Um, let's play truth or dare." Tony suggested. We all agreed to play. "Truth or dare, Y/n?" Tony ask me.

"Dare." I said and he smirked. "I dare you to drink Thor's Asgardian liquor." Tony said. "Ok." I stated and Thor pours me a shot and I take straight. Everybody eyes widened.

"It taste pretty good." I said. "Ok?Tony, truth or dare." I asked him. "Dare." He said confidently. "I dare you to lift Thor's hammer." I smiled. "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy." He said and I laughed. He went over to Thor's hammer and tried to lift it. He kept pulling but it didn't even move so he grabbed one of his arms from his suit. That didn't work either so he asked Rhodes to help. A couple minutes later he still didn't lift it. I started laughing. "What's so funny, Y/n?" Tony asked.

"I thought you said it was easy but the thing didn't move an inch." I said.

"Fine, how bout you try." Tony clapped back. "Ok, bet." I said. I stood up from my spot and walked towards the hammer. Everyone was staring at me as I go to pick. Tony gasped as I easily picked up the hammer.

"See, it wasn't that hard." I said to Tony. "Well Y/n, I guess you're worthy." Thor said as he stood up and patted me on my back.

The game went on and on. Steve and Tony had kissed. Bucky and Sam was mad and jealous which was hilarious. Maria got computer passwords from Natasha, Kate, Yelena, and Clint. Thor, Bruce, and Rhodes left because they were 'busy'. It was now my turn again.

"Ok, this is our last one. Natasha, you better make it count." Tony said. "Trust me, I will." she said and looked at me. "Y/n, truth or dare?" she asked me. I sighed and thought about it and I eventually picked.

"Truth, i guess." I said a bit nervous. "Who did you have a crush on before you met Kate?" she asked.

"What?" I asked. "You know what i'm talking about. Yelena almost said it but you stopped her before she had the chance to, remember? Now answer the question." she said with a smile.

"Yeah, Y/n, you have to answer it. Who was the crush?" Tony desperately asked me.

"It was...It was....Natasha." I said. Tony and Clint jumped out of their seat. "What! You!?....You liked Natasha!" Clint yelled and I nodded.

"Now that's the tea we have all been waiting for!" Tony said enjoying the information. "Alright, like you said Tony, that's the last one." I said and stood up, walking away.

"Wait! No! Y/n! I gots some questions to ask!" Tony yelled from behind. I flipped him off as I walk into the elevator. I press my button to my floor and the door starts to close but before it does Natasha slips inside and stands next to me. For some reason I start to get nervous. I put my arm out to press the button to her floor but she stops me. I turn to look at Natasha who is staring into my eyes. "What?" I say with a confused look. She continued to look at me. Next thing you know her lips are connected with mine. I'm honestly shocked but I kiss back. We continue to make out and we some how ended up in my room on my bed and as everything comes to me I pull away.

"What's wrong?" Natasha finally speaks.

"I- I don't want to do this while you're drunk." I stated as she sits on top of me.

"But i'm not drunk." She said. "Then tell me, how many have you had?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"See, I told you. Your drunk, Natasha." "I'm not drunk!" she slurred.

"So if we wake up tomorrow you'll remember everything that happened?" I asked her and she didn't say anything. She got off me and just laid down on my bed. I looked at her confused but laid down next to her when she patted the bed.

"Good night, Y/n" Natasha said sleepily. "Good night, Natasha." I said softly. She scooted closer to me and I held her in my arms. Time passed and I eventually fell asleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————