Hydra

A/N
It's been a while😅
¡This is not proof read!

Your Pov

"Y/n, wake up." Natasha stated calmly but I didn't move. "Y/n, I have to pee. Get up, please." She said and I just held her closer. I felt her moving in my arms and I could tell that she was looking at me. She started to give me small pecks on my cheek. When she got to my lips I couldn't help but kiss her back. She deepened the kiss and I moaned. I dragged my hands up her back and rest them on the side of her cheek. As soon as I did that she got up and went to the bathroom. "You did that on purpose!" I groaned and she laughed. As she went to the bathroom I scrolled through tiktok.

I didn't hear her get out of the bathroom and she took my phone, turned it off and put it on my nightstand. She got on top of me and straddled me.

"Well someone's horny." I stated while smirking and she rolled her eyes. "Says you." Nat said and then she kissed me. I laughed and kissed her back. We continued to make out but quickly pull away when we heard my door open.

"Ew! What the hell! I did not want to see that and first of all it is to early for that." Peter stated, turning away from us and we looked at him and laughed.

"First of all if you would've knocked then you wouldn't have seen that and second of all it's not to early for anything." I stated and Nat nodded in agreement but I also know she felt a bit bad for him.

"You got a point, but still. Anyways, Tony wants to see you both." Pete said. Nat and I looked at each other confused.

"What for, exactly?" Natasha asked Peter and he shrugged. "I don't know. He didn't say." Peter told us. "Alright, we'll be down in a minute." I said. He nodded and left closing the door behind him.

We get dressed and start to head down and find Tony. After we found him in the meeting room we took a seat.

"Peter said you wanted to see us?" Nat questioned and Tony nodded. "Yeah, uh, I saw you two leave the party a bit early last night. What's that about?" Tony stated.

"Oh, um, this girl I met. I invited her to the party and stuff, long story short she spiked Nat's drink and I chased the girl and knocked her out. Now i'm pretty sure she's in the cell room and I think her name is Claire." I told him.

"Wow, is she with Hydra?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. That's what we're 'bout to find out." I said. We got up and headed down to the cell room. Once we got there Claire was awake, watching us through the glass as we walked up to her.

"So you're Claire." Tony said to her and she didn't say anything. "Who do you work for?" Natasha asked and she didn't say anything.

"She asked you a question. Who do you work for?" I asked and she looked at me. "Hydra." Claire said and Tony smirked.

"Looks like someone picking favorites." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Why did you spike her drink?" I asked while pointing to Natasha.

"She's my target and i'm supposed to kill her because Hydra wants her dead. They want all of you dead." She stated looking at Nat then at me.

"Why am I not surprised." Tony scoffed "I'm gonna make some coffee. Y/n do something with her and find out where Hydra's hiding." He added before walking out the room.

"A please would've been nice." I mumbled under my breath. I grabbed a chair and sat down as Nat stepped up to the glass. "Where's Hydra?" Nat asked.

"In a underground warehouse. 145 Warson road if I remember correctly." Claire told us and we looked at her confused.