Me And My Thoughts

CLINT POV

The quinjet landed in a field near the house Fury got for us to stay at. The house was in the middle of nowhere. It was a nice house but it seems small for four people. Bucky and Y/n are just now getting in the house since Nat and I already left them. "Ah! Come on!" Nat yells.

"Why are you yelling?" Bucky asked as he walked upstairs along with Y/n.

"There's only two rooms!" she said.

"Ok, what's the big deal we can just share a room, right?" Bucky asked. "I don't wanna share a room with anyone, especially not with Clint." she said.

"Hey! What's wrong sleeping with me?" I ask obviously offended.

"You take up all the space and I barely have any space when I sleep." "You also take all the blanket as well." she added.

"Ok I get it. Jeez." I said. "Ok I'll share with Buck." Y/n said while smiling. "Ok." Bucky stated.

"What! No! I just said I'm not sharing with Clint." Nat said and Y/n groaned. They argued and kept fighting about who's gonna sleep with Bucky. So I interrupted the fight Y/n was clearly winning but I can't let that happen. "How about we flip a coin. If it lands on heads then Bucky choose who he wants to sleep with. If it lands on tails, I get to choose who I want to sleep with." I said pulling out a coin from my pocket.

"Fine." Y/n sighed and I looked towards Nat for an answer. "Whatever." Nat said while rolling her eyes. I smirked and flipped the coin. It went in the air and I caught it as it came back down. I flipped the coin over so it's on the back of my other hand. I took my hand off the coin and I smiled once I saw what it landed on. HEADS.

"What is it? What did it land on? Is it heads or tails?" Y/n asked. "Tell me what did it land on?" Nat said.

"Heads. It landed on heads." I say as I smile and turn my head to look at Bucky. "So who do you want to share a room with?" I ask him. "Hmm. I pick...You" Buck said.

"What! You're joking right? That's not fair!" Y/n yelled. "That's cheating you can't pick Clint." Nat yelled at Bucky.

"Why not?" he said. "Yeah, why not?" I said, laughing.

"Because I don't want to share a room with Y/n." Nat said. "Exactly, I don't want to share a with Natasha. She's an annoying little bitch!" Y/n yelled towards Natasha. Damn.

"What the hell you say!" Nat yelled back. "You heard me." Y/n said.

"Let's go to our rooms." Buck said to me. "Yeah. I think that's a great idea." I said as we both ran to our rooms without them knowing. "That was crazy." I said to Bucky.

"Yeah, but at least the plan worked." he said.

"I know right, let's just hope they don't find out." I replied.

"They'll kill us."

"Yep"

"Don't hog the bed or the blankets." Bucky said.

"I won't, trust me." I said getting clothes to get comfy in as I walk in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Don't take forever cuz I want to get in there too." he yelled after me.

"Ok." I said.

YOUR POV

I can't believe Bucky chose Clint over me. Now I got to share a room with Natasha. I'm gonna kill him. "I'm gonna kill Clint for this." she said. I continued to build a wall on the bed with pillows while she continued to talk to herself. After I was done I grabbed clothes out of my bag to take in the bathroom so I can take a shower. "Hurry up" I hear Natasha say from behind me. "Bruh, I literally just got in here. I didn't even get to turn on the water and you're telling me to hurry up." I said to her annoyed already. "Yep" she stated and I groaned. Minutes later everyone was downstairs watching tv until Natasha said something.

"Ok, Fury just sent me information about the mission we start on tomorrow. It says that we are suppose to capture someone who's being controlled by the Red Room. We are going to be given a cure to use on them tomorrow when he sends it to us." she says showing us what the figure looks like.

" she says showing us what the figure looks like

"This will be easy." Clint says. "I agree." Buck said. "Nah there has to be a trick. It can't be that easy." I said.

"For once I finally agree with Y/n." Natasha said. "Well, I guess we'll just have to find out." Clint said.

TIME SKIP

I lay down after claiming one side of the bed. I close my eyes trying to go to sleep but I can't. I kept thinking of the picture Natasha showed us. Could it be? Is it really her? It's possible but after all these years there's no way, right? I ask myself wanting an answer but after all i'm left with me and my thoughts.

NATASHA POV

I lay down after Y/n claims her side of the bed. I close my eyes trying to go to sleep but I can't. I kept thinking of the picture I saw. Could it be? Is it really her? It's possible but after all these years there's no way, right? I ask myself wanting an answer but after all i'm left with me and my thoughts.