Pretty Little Lady

Y/N Pov

I woke up at 4:00 to get to the jet Fury set up for us. I went early so no one would see me. I asked Wanda to grab some clothes for the mission. When I got on the jet I went back to sleep because Bruce said I need to get as much rest as I can. As I sleep I wait for Wanda and Vision to come so we can leave.

Wanda Pov

I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:00. I talked to the team yesterday and told them I was leaving to go on a mission and I don't know when I would come back. I told Nat she can keep in touch with me and Bruce with keep in touch with Y/n.

Since Y/n said that we're leaving at 8:00, I had enough time to make breakfast for everyone. I went downstairs and cooked a big breakfast for everyone and I packed a plate for Y/n when we get on the jet.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you tell the team that breakfast is ready?" I asked her. "Yes Ms. Maximoff." She said and a minute later they came running down. All but Thor because he was at Asgard and has been for a while.

"Good morning Wanda!" They told me. "Good morning guys." I said smiling at them. They made their plate and sat down. They started to communicate much better than before which I think is good improvement. After they ate, we sat in the common room and chatted. Then as time flies, it was time for us to leave.

"Well, i'm gonna miss you guys but Vis and I have to go now." I told them sadly and I got up. "Do you really have to go?" Nat asked and I nodded.

"Yes and i'll come back when I can." I stated. "You better." She said demandingly and I chuckled. I gave hugs to the team and said my goodbyes. I grabbed Y/n's plate I made for her and we headed to the jet.

When we got there I saw Y/n up and ready. "Hey guys. Oh is that for me, thank you." Y/n said reaching her hands out for me so I can give her the plate.

"Wow. Good morning to you too." I said jokingly and she scrunched her nose. Cute. "I said hey!" She defended herself and I laughed. We settled down and Y/n put the jet in autopilot.

"So Vision how've you been?" She asked as she sat next to us. "I've been great Y/n, thank you for asking. How have you been?" He asked and she smiled.

"I've been doing good but felt bad for lying to the team." Y/n stated and Vision nodded.

"What about you Wands? How've you been doing?" She asked turning to me. "I've been good." I told smiling.

We chatted and slept on the way there, which wasn't bad, but it sure as was a long trip.

Y/N Pov

It's 12:00 o'clock and we finally landed at Wakanda. As we stepped out we were greeted by T'Challa and Shuri. "Heyyy Y/n i'm glad you can make it. I see you brought some friends." T'Challa said with a bright smile.

"Yep. It's good to see you!" I said hugging him. "Wait! Where's my hug at."  Shuri joked and I laughed giving her a hug.

"It's good to see you." I whispered to her. "Yes it's good to see you too. How've you been?" She asked as we pulled apart.

"I've been good. I got shot but yeah, i'm all good." I said. "Wow. 20 bucks if Y/n never gets hurt on a mission." Shuri joked and we laughed. After our little chat she turned to Wanda and Vision.

"Now who's this pretty little lady?" She asked and Wanda blushed. "This pretty little lady, is this little man's girlfriend." I said and Shuri eyes widened.

"How did he pull her? He's literally a microwave." She whispered and I saw Wanda death stare her. If looks could kill.

"She can read minds by the way, and she doesn't really like her boyfriend being called a microwave or a bucket of bolts or a toaster et cetera et cetera, you know." I stated trying not to laugh but Shuri started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh as well. We both quickly stopped when Wanda tilted her head at us. Scary but hot. Wanda raised her eyebrow and looked at me. Welp I guess she read my mind. Oops.

"Hey Shuri, how bout we check out some cool things you created?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes yes. I have something to show you. Follow me." She stated.

"Alright. Bye guys i'm pretty sure T'Challa would show y'all around!" I yelled as we ran inside.

Wanda Pov

T'Challa showed us around and where we would be sleeping. We even met his mother, Ramonda, who's the queen of Wakanda. He told us about his father, T'Chaka, who died. From what he told us his father was a good man.

Its now dinner time and everyone is here sitting down. Well all except Shuri and Y/n. "I'm pretty sure Y/n and Shuri would be here soon." T'Challa stated.

"Yes, when they're together it's a mess and they are inseparable. Y/n didn't even say hi to me, a shame." Ramonda shook her jokingly and I chuckled. Then they came busting in laughing loudly.

"Isn't that something. We were just talking about you troublemakers." Ramonda stated and they smiled. "Good things right?" Shuri asked and T'Challa spoke up.

"She did say troublemakers." He said and we laughed. Y/n went over to Ramonda and gave her a hug. "Sorry for not saying hi earlier. Shuri and I went straight to the lab." Y/n stated.

"Yeah yeah. Didn't you say that last time, and the time before, and th-." She was cut off by Y/n. "Okay okay, we get it." She said chuckling then went to sit down by Shuri.

Y/N Pov

After we ate, which was delicious. Shuri and I went back to lab. We made cool random weapons out of vibranium. While doing that it was eventually time to go to bed. Shuri and I wished each other goodnight and we went to our rooms. Before I went to mine, I decided to check on Wanda. Walking to the room she was staying at, which was next to mine, I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hey, I just wanted to check up on you." I said and she smiled. "Oh, i'm okay, thanks?" Wanda said confused and I chuckled.

"Yeah. Uh, sorry for ditching you guys. It's just that, I haven't seen Shuri in a long time." I told her she nodded.

"It's okay, I understand." She stated and I smiled. "Well good night then." I said and she gave me a tight lipped smile.

"Good night." She said and closed her door. I walked to my room and took a quick shower. I got out and put some clothes on then laid down thinking about the team. I know we just started this mission but I just can't wait til it's all over. I miss the team. I miss them.

I miss Nat.

A/N

!This was not proof read¡

Hey y'all! I'm glad to be posting a chapter again. I know Nat and Y/n are distant right now but everything would get better, well I hope so.

Anyways...Good night/morning/afternoon and get a good sleep. Love ya!❤️