Small Talk

Y/N's Pov

As we walk into the diner where Bruce was sitting, we all sat down in a booth. It was quite for a moment until Bruce decided to speak. "Come on, I feel like i'm the only one eating here. Try some of that, have some eggs." He said as he pushed the bowl of eggs towards Scott. "I'm so confused." Scott replied. "These are confusing times." Bruce chuckled. "Right, no no, that's not what I meant." Scott said defensively.

"No, I get it. I'm kidding! I know it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Banner said then looked at me and we nodded at each other as a "nice ta see ya". Scott then said "Yeah, wh- how why?"

"Five years ago we got our asses beat" Bruce replied. "That's true." I nodded in agreement. "Though it was worse for me, because I lost twice. First Hulk lost then Banner lost and then we all lost." He stated. Natasha looked up at him and said, "No one blamed you, Bruce." "I did."

"Damn." I said and then he continued, "For years I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then I started looking at him a the cure. I put the brains and the brawn together, and now look at me. Best of both worlds-." "Excuse me Mr. Hulk," This girl said as we all looked at her and . "Yes?" "Can we- can we get a photo?" She asked nervously. "100 percent little person." He replied then handed the phone to Scott to take the picture. "Say Green," "Greennnn!" They said.

"Did you get that?" Bruce asked. "Yep" "You want to grab one with me? I'm Ant Man." Scott said as he held out the phone, there was an award silence then Scott spoke up, "They're Hulk fans-," "Wait-" "They don't know Ant Man-," "Oh, I feel bad-" "Nobody does," "H- he wants to take a picture with him." Bruce said pointing at Scott.

"Yeah no look, he's even saying no he doesn't-," "Come on the kid-" "I don't want a picture with him." "But he's gonna feel bad," Bruce said then i sighed and took the phone out of Scott's hand and held it towards the girl then said, "Take the god damn phone." The girl looked at me and rolled her eyes and I scoffed getting ready to stand up but Natasha pulled me back down and hit me playfully on the shoulder. Steve then took a sip of his water, shaking his head. Nat scrunched her nose and Thor just chuckled. "Thank you Mr. Hulk" "No thank you very much." "Hulk out!" They said in usion.

"HuLk OuT," I mocked while rolling my eyes then stood up. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Nat asked. "Outside while you guys finish this "small talk", well whenever y'all get to the actual point." I replied. "I'll join you!" Thor said excitedly and I nodded then said goodbye.

Thor and I stepped outside the diner and just leaned on the car starting up a conversation to past time.

"So, Y/N? What do you plan on doing after this is all over?" He asked. "Well if we make it-" "When we make it." He corrected me. "Thor you and I kno-" "When we make it, Y/N." He repeated. "Alright, when we make it. I plan on uhhh, making up for lost time, I guess. What about you? What do you plan on doing?" I asked him.

"I don't know, what do you think I should do?" "I think you should do whatever you want to do with whoever you want to do it with." I told him. "That's a bit deep Y/N." "Yeah yeah, I realize that now." I said and we chuckled then sighed as we fell into silence.

"I need me a drink." I blurted out. "You know what i was just thinking that." He said laughing then he added, "Maybe we should ditch them and go get one. I know this good bar a block down."

"Well you can't ditch without the key." Nat said out of nowhere, holding up the key as the others walk out the diner behind her. "Well we do have legs madam." I said jokingly while pointing to my legs. "Yes, we do have legs madam." Thor added on and we laughed. Nat shaked her head and toss the keys to Steve. "Get in the car." She stated and we all did.

They decided to drop Thor and I off at the bar while they head back to the compound to create time travel, or at least try to.

A/N

¡This was not proof read!

It's been a while right? I'm sorry for not posting but i'm going to try to more often and get the motivation.

I want to say thank you guys so much for 22k+ reads I really appreciate it.

                                                            -A❤️