Can You Stay?

Your Pov

It's now 6:00 a.m. and I just got done eating breakfast. Natasha, Bucky, and I start to head down to the training room. "So, you guys are friends now?" Bucky asked.

"What makes you say that?" I asked him. "Well, after you came back from your trip, you both were closer than ever. Also, you guys can't leave each other alone." he said and I looked at Nat.

"Oh." I said. "You know, Clint thinks you guys are more than friends." Buck stated. "Really." I said as I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

"Why does he think that?" Nat asked. "He said that he's suspicious of you guys because he heard you both talking when y'all were on the trip. He didn't tell us what he heard though. He just thinks that you guys are together." Buck explained as we walked into the training room. Bucky went in the ring and I was about to follow but Natasha pulled me back.

"Clint's on to us." Nat said. "It's fine, don't worry about it." I stated. "No, Y/n. This is serious. He can't find out." she said worried.

"Why does it really matter if Clint finds out that we're together?" I asked.

"Cause we're not. Now stop fucking around, Clint's birthday is in a couple more days and we still got to set it up and get him more gifts." she said laughing a bit.

"Ok, i'll be serious now. How am I going to get him to leave us alone?" I asked her.

"Um, I don't know. Just figure something out." she stated. "Oh, how bout I take Clint out for the next two days and on his birthday i'll take him out around 11:00 and bring him back at 1:00. That way you can set the stuff up." I explained.

"Uh, yeah that's cool but instead of 1:00 bring him back at 2:00." she said. "What's the difference?" I asked.

"The difference is, you're gonna bring him a hour later than you wanted to, ok?" Nat said. "Ok and you can ask the girls to help you out with the party. Also ask Tony to bring some people cause i'm tryna get laid." I said.

"Yes to the girls and Tony but you're not getting laid at your friends birthday party." Nat stated.

"Why not? You jealous?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Never." she said. "Yeah, whatever you say." I said.

"Are you guys gonna talk all day or actually get some training in? I've been standing for 30 minutes! Our time is almost up, you know. Another group is about to come so let's get it going." Bucky said and to be honest I forgot he was here.

"I'm coming." Natasha said as we walked towards Bucky. "That's what she said." I snickered and Nat hit me on my shoulder.

"Ow, that hurt." I said. "Good." she stated and Bucky laughed. "Shut up." I told him. "Make me." he said and I smirked as I used my webs to cover his mouth. Natasha and I started laughing.

"Asshole." Buck said as he removed the webs from his mouth. I got in the ring and stood in front of him. "Come on, let's train." I said. "Finally." he said.

After sparring with Bucky, I sparred with Nat. Then Bucky and Nat sparred together. Then are training was finally over and I went to my room to take a shower. When I got out someone knocked on my door. "Hey Clint, what's up." I said as I opened my door.

"Can I come in?" he asked. "Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked as we sat on my bed. "I want to ask you something." he said.

"Alright, go for it." I stated. "Are you and Nat together?" Clint asked and I started laughing.

"No, we're not, but if we was you know you'll be the first person i'll tell." I stated. "Really?" he asked surprised.

"Well, probably cause Bucky, Peter, and Sam are my besties so i'll probably tell them first." I said.

"Ok, makes sense." he said and we laughed a bit. "The only reason I thought you guys were together was because you both became best friends real quick and you guys flirt a lot." he stated.

"Oh, well we were friends once before, you know." I said and he nodded.

"You wanna watch a movie cause I nothing better to do?" Clint asked. "Yeah, you pick." I said and passed him the remote. He looked for a movie and chose to watch The Boy.

"You do know this a horror movie, right?" I asked. "Yep." he said as he nodded. The movie started to play and I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. if she could turn off the lights. She did as we both got under the blankets.

After the movie was over F.R.I.D.A.Y. told us that dinner was ready but Clint and I were scared to leave the room.

"Bruh, I ain't going nowhere." I said. "I know right, I rather starve to death." Clint said and then my phone started ringing. We jumped to the sound and I pulled my phone out my pocket.

"It's Nat." I said as I sighed of relief. "Thank god. Answer it and put it on speaker phone." Clint stated and I did.

"Hey Nat." I said. "Hey, are you with Clint cause he's not down here?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're actually in my room right now." "Hi." Clint said. "Hi, why aren't you guys down here. Dinner is ready, Wanda made us steak."

"We'll we just watched a horror movie and now we're scared to come down." Clint said.

"Why would you watch a h- you know what never mind. I'll be up there in a minute, scaredy-cats."

"Ok, please hurry." I said and hung up the phone. We waited in silence for Natasha to come. We hid under the blankets and then Natasha finally came and open the door. Clint and I screamed cause the light was still off and the figure just stood there.

"It's just me and why didn't y'all dumbasses turn on the lights." Natasha said as she flicked the lights on.

"We were scared." Clint said and I nodded. "Come on, the food is gonna get cold. It's safe to get up." Nat stated. We got up ran towards the elevator. "Wait." Natasha said as she chased after us. "Hurry up." I said and she finally got in the elevator.

We sat down in a chair and started to eat. Silence filled the room as everybody stuffed their faces. We all thanked Wanda for the dinner she made us. After I ate I went to my room and Natasha followed. I got in the shower then afterwards I had laid down next to her. "So, Clint had asked if you and I were together when he was here earlier today." I said.

"Really?" Nat asked and I nodded. "I told him that we were and have been for a while." I stated.

"Y/n! Are you serious?" she asked and I started laughing while shaking my head no. "Oh my god. Don't do that! I actually believed you." she said and we started laughing.

"Good night, I can't deal with you right now. You play to damn much." Natasha said. "Good night." I said and she goes to leave but I grab her arm.

"What?" she asked.  "Can you stay?" I asked her. "Why? Wait, are you still scared from that movie?" Nat asked and I nodded.

"What, Why?" she asked chuckling. "Bro, you should've seen that doll, it's fucking scary looking." I said with a serious tone. She started laughing but laid down next to me. She put my head on her chest and started to rub my back then I finally fell asleep, snoring a little.

Natasha Pov

Wow, I fucking love this girl.

<———————————————>

A/N

Hey guys I won't be posting for the next couple days because i'm going out of town. Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Have a good day/night, love you🫶🏽