Patience, Love

Y/N's POV

We've been at the bar for a long while but Thor and I decided to go back to the compound. It took us a while because we were really tipsy, really really tipsy. Plus we had to walk back. On way there we laughed and joked around. We were all over the place but eventually made it to our destination.

"Were have you guys been!?" Natasha yelled as we walked in. "At the bar silly, remember? You dropped us off." I stated and Thor and I laughed. "Are you guys drunk?" She asked. We looked at each other then looked backed at Natasha and shook our heads. "How many drinks did you have, Y/n?" Nat asked me and I shrugged, Thor snickered and ran away to the others so he wouldn't get yelled at. I tried to run as well but she stop me.

"Y/n! Get your ass back here right now!" She yelled. "So what if I had a few drinks. I'm not drunk!" I said laughing a bit and she gave me a 'are you for real' face. "Well maybe just a tinyyy bit." I laughed and she shook her head. She then made her way towards me and stood in front me. I looked down at her and we held eye contact until she decided to speak up. "You chose a bad time to get drunk Y/n/n." Nat stated. "But i'm not drunk, love." I partly lied and she just scoffed. I looked down at her lips then I looked back at her eyes just to find her staring back at me. She smirked because she know that she just caught me looking at her lips but I didn't care.

"Drink some water, and a lot of it." Natasha said turning around to leave but I stopped her, pulling her back to face towards me. "What?" She asked but I just looked at her and didn't say anything. "Wha-?" Nat tried to ask again but this time I cut her off kissing her in the most passionate way. Natasha instantly kissed me back, sending a flow of electricity through my body. I moved my left hand down to rest on her waist pulling her closer while my right stayed planted on her cheek, deepening the kiss. Natasha then wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me even closer. We pull away gasping for breath, still holding on to one another. We placed our heads together while I moved my right hand to settle down on her waist along with my left, and her arms stayed wrapped around my neck.

⚠️!Smut Warning!⚠️

"You're drunk Y/n." She stated. I pulled away looking at her for a moment then grabbed her hand pulling her to the nearest bedroom. I lead her inside and shut the door, pinning her against the wall. This time I kiss her roughly wrapping her legs around my waist holding her up by placing my hands under her thighs. "Y/n, you are drunk." Natasha said between kisses. "Shut up and let me fuck you, okay?" I said kissing her again using my tongue. She moaned into the kiss but I pulled away making her groan. I immediately started kissing her neck slowly making my way down. Natasha moaned a bit loudly when I reached her sweet spot. As I hit her sweet spot I bit her neck a little and sucked making sure to leave a mark.

She jumped out my arms switching our positions so that I'm now pinned against the wall. I took off my shirt while Natasha got on her knees. She slowly unzipped my pants clearly teasing me and I groaned. I  quickly took off my pants and she chuckled and my eagerness. "Patience, love" Nat smiled looking up at me. She pulled my boxers down and my little friend popped out. I moaned loudly as she gripped my dick slowly stroking it. "Baby please" I whimpered and she looked up at me while kissing the tip making me whimper more. She started to stroke faster then I moaned as she begin to suck on my dick.

"Yes, fuck!" I moaned as I put my head back. I gripped her hair with my hand speeding her up which made her gag. We hold eye contact as she starts to speed up. I close my eyes as I feel myself close. "Oh baby, keep going. I'm so fucking close," I said breathlessly. She moaned sending a vibration through my body making me even closer to release. "Fuck fuck fuck! Natasha! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and she started going even faster. "Shit Nat! I'm cumming!" I moaned as I shot my load in her mouth. She made her way back up capturing my lips with hers. I lick her bottom lip for her to open her mouth but she doesn't budge. My hands made it's way to her ass squeezing it making her gasp. I quickly put my tongue in her mouth causing her to moan.

We make our way to the bed fully naked at this point. I hover over her kissing her while my hand started playing with one of her boobs. I start sucking on her nipple while massaging the other. "Fuck baby" Natasha moaned while placing her hand on the back of my neck. Then I gave the other the same amount of attention. I make my way down to her pussy and lick through her folds. "Oh fuck baby!" she moaned. I go up to kiss her then place my dick between her folds and start grinding slowly.

Natasha gasped as I start to thrust inside her. She covered her mouth trying not to moan as I speed up and trust harder. I take her arms and hold them above her head. Thrusting even faster she moaned loudly. "Y/N! Fuckkk- Oh my god! Faster please!" All you can hear in the room is skin slapping, moaning, and heavy breathing. "You like that, don't you? Did you miss being a slut for daddy?" I whispered in her ear and she moaned. "Answer me Natasha, did you?" I stated thrusting harder. "Yes daddy!" She moaned, "Good girl" I said before kissing her.

"You're doing so good baby!" I said fully pounding into her hole hitting her g-spot. "Yes daddy! Right there baby! That feels so fucking good!" Natasha moaned. "Holy shit Nat- I'm gonna cum- fuck fuck fuck fuckkk!" I moaned. "I'm so close Y/N- Right there- Oh fuckkk yes!" She yelled. "I'm gonna- I'm- I-" I pound faster cutting myself off. "I'm cumming Y/N! Fuck!!" Natasha moaned out as I shot my load into her.

⚠️!End of smut!⚠️

We got cleaned up and headed down to the were the team was. Tony was the first to see us walk in. "Hey there you guys are- wait. What happened to your legs Natasha? You're limping a bit." Tony stated and I snickered making him look at me. He moved his eyes between the two of us connecting the dots along with the rest of the team and they all gagged making me laugh. Natasha hit me on the shoulder which made me laugh more.

"Well anyways, as I was saying before we got interrupted." Steve coughed. "We've got work to do!" He said excitedly. We all got ourselves occupied with work on how to get the stones.

Thor and I worked together while Natasha left the compound to go find Clint.

A/N-

¡This was not proof read!