Expect The Unexpected

Y/N Pov

I woke up to someone yelling my name and then barging into my room. I shot up out of my bed and looked at T'Challa and Shuri confused. "What the hell man!?" I shouted confused.

"Get ready, Y/n! He came earlier than expected." T'Challa said and my eyes widened.

"Wait, what!? How!?" I asked and Shuri shrugged. "I don't know but you gotta expect the unexpected. Now hurry the hell up and get ready!" She said and left.

"I'm going to wake the others." T'Challa said before he left. I got up and put on a white t-shirt with black jeans. I grabbed my bracelet off my nightstand and put it on. The bracelet was gold and it floated around my wrist with a blue light on the inside. I double tapped the bracelet and it attached to my wrist and my suit started to appear on my body. While that was happening I raced to find T'Challa. and the others.

"Finally Y/n!" Shuri said. "Sorry. What'd I miss?" I asked and she shook her head. "Hey Y/n, can you please tell me what's going on!?" Wanda asked freaking out.

"Yeah, so long story short, this big purple grape alien thingy, Thanos i think, stole a few stones, he has the uh power, soul, space, time and the uh um reality stone. Anyways there's six stones total and now he just needs the last. The mind stone. Which is basically on your boy's forehead and now Thanos is coming to get it. If he has all of the stones. Who knows what's gonna happen." I explained to her and walked next to T'Challa who was looking out the window.

"We can't let him get it." He told me and I sighed. "Yeah I know." I said then we saw as Thanos little friends tried to break threw the barrier.

"We have to go to war with them. They're not going to stop until the barrier is broken. We're going to turn off the barrier and let them threw." T'Challa said to the others and they started to go outside and set up.

"Vision get your ass on the table." I said and Wanda looked at me confused. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"We either get the stone the safe way or Thanos gets it out the hard way." I stated to her. "I also need you out there helping them instead of being in here because believe me when I say this, you are the most powerful woman here so get your ass out there and don't test me." I added and she glared at me.

"I'm way stronger than you, you know." She said and I smirked. "You love me to much to hurt me." I joked and she chuckled trying to hide the blush on her face then we heard Vision clear his throat.

"Right sorry, stole your girl again, right?" I smirked while winking at him and Wanda slapped in the back of my head then walked out. Shuri laughed then started to get the stone out and it was taking forever.

I decided to go outside and help them fight while they did that. When I got out there I started to attack the aliens. Then all of a sudden a bifrost appeared near me. "No way! Yes!" I yelled knowing who was coming. Thor and two others appeared by him and I smiled.

"Ha ha! You guys are so screwed now!" I yelled happily. Thor started walking forward and started picking up speed.

"Bring. Me. Thanos!" Thor yelled before jumping in the air, lighting surrounding him then slamming his hammer on the ground taking out a lot of aliens. I started swinging towards him, taking down aliens on the way. I landed next to him and we smiled at each other.

"New haircut." I said and he smiled. "Yeah you like?" He asked showing off his hair. I nodded "Yes it's nice." I stated.

"Thank you thank you." He stated then pointed to a moving little tree that stuck his arm through a few aliens.

"By the way this a friend of mine, tree." He said and I looked at him. "I. Am. Groot." He stated.

"I am Y/n Y/l/n." I told him while pointing to myself. "It's nice to see you again Y/n." Thor said and he came to hug me which I gladly returned.

"It's nice to see you too Thor." I said smiling. "We're at war not a family reunion now get your asses over here and help us fight." This raccoon said while holding a gun, shooting off aliens.

"Wh- What? A talking raccoon? That's crazy man!" I said shocked. "Wow she actually called me a raccoon. My name's Rocket." He stated and I nodded. Thor went and I started to fight off aliens then I made my way in the forest. I saw Wanda bent down over something and I went next to her.

"Hey, oh my god. Wanda what happened?" I asked kneeling next to her as we look at Vision's dead body.

"I- I thought he was inside. How di-." I said. "He came to see if I was okay. T- then Thanos came through this portal a- and we fought and I tried to destroy the stone before he could get it b- but he got it first. Now he just left a second ago." She explained sobbing and I held her, comforting her.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, rubbing her back then suddenly she disappeared in my arms and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Tears pooling in my eyes as I patted the ground trying to search for her.

"Wanda. Wanda, where'd you go? Where are you!? Wanda!" I yelled crying and then I stood up to find the others. "T'Challa!?...Okoye!?...Hello! Is anyone here!? Anyone!? Thor!? Please, anyone!" I yelled and then I got spun around by someone.

"Y/n! Oh am I happy to see you!" Thor said while giving me a hug. "Thor! Hey, I don't know what happened but I was with Wanda and then she just disappeared." I told him and he nodded.

"So did everyone else." He stated and I looked at him. "Why?" I asked and he looked at the ground.

"The snap." He whispered. "What?" I asked. "Thanos, he collected all the stones and then snapped his fingers and left through a portal. I guess that's why everyone disappeared." Thor told me.

"We have to go." I stated and he looked at me. "Go where, Y/n. There's no where to go! At least not anymore. Everyone is gone." Thor said and I sighed.

"Yes I know but we have to do something! Okay. We can't just sit here Thor, we have to find a way to get them back!" I told him and he scoffed.

"That's the thing Y/n. There's no way to get them back!" He stated and I shook my head. "Don't say that! We...We can get them back, okay. We just have to try." I said and he pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for saying that." He apologized and I rested my hand on his shoulder . "It's okay." I said.

It's okay to try....

A/N

¡This was not proof read!

Hey, I know it's like 1 sum, well for me, but I need y'all to pray for me.🙏🏽 My sister saw a glimpse of this story and I literally begged her not to say anything and that i'd pay her if she wouldn't tell.😭 Then we went to a party and my lil cousin had spit in my face. I got so mad but I couldn't do nun to her cause she's fucking 5. Just wait til she get older tho.

Anyways...Good morning/afternoon/night and get a good sleep. Love ya.❤️