What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?

YOUR POV

"Yelena kidnapped you both!" Clint said. "Yep" I said. "Now where's the red cure thing. I'll use it on Yelena." I added. Clint pointed to the island in the kitchen. I walked over and grabbed one of them. Yelena starts to wake up and I walk towards her. Natasha stops me and took the cure from my hand. She walked over to Yelena. "What is that?" Yelena said kind of scared. "Shut up, it'll help." Natasha said and used the cure on her. The cure looked like some dust and it went to her eyes. We all stare at Yelena waiting for her to speak.

"Natasha? Y/n?" Yelena said to us both. "Yelena, is that you?" Natasha asked her. "Yes, yes it's me." Yelena said and Natasha went to untie her.

"Wait! She could be lying." Buck said. Clint and I agreed. "I'm not..I'm not being controlled anymore, I swear." Yelena stated. "Fine. Prove it." I say to her.

"Well..Umm...Oh! When we were younger, like before you met Kate you told me that you had feelings for-." Yelena said but I cut her off.

"Ok ok ok. She's telling the truth. We can untie her now." I said before she can say anything else. "No no. Now I want to know who it is." Natasha said. Oh shit!

"Damn! You haven't told her yet. My bad." Yelena said looking at me. "Why the fuck will I tell her!?" I yelled to Yelena and she shrugged.

"Now I really want to know." Natasha said. "Well i'm not going to tell you so drop it." I said to her. "Tell me!" Natasha yelled.

"You want me to take that off you now." I ask pointing at the webs around Yelena and completely ignoring Natasha.

"Yes! Please." Yelena said. I start to cut through the webs around her. "So you both are going to ignore me?" Natasha asked. "Yes." Yelena and I stated in unison and I finished taking the webs off of her. Natasha groaned and walked away.

"Finally she's gone." I said and Yelena agreed. I then slap Yelena across the face. Earning some 'Oooo's from Clint and Bucky. To be honest I forgot they were in here.

"What was that!?" Yelena yelled confused on why I hit her. "That's for sleeping with my ex!" I said to her and slapped her again. "Owww" She growled and the boys started laughing.

"I know why I got the first and I deserved it but what's up with the second one?" Yelena asked rubbing the side of her face. "Oh, I just wanted to do that." I stated and head upstairs to take a shower. I open the door but quickly shut it back. Not again! I stand there waiting and a couple second later the door opened. "Come in." Natasha said and I walked in. I started to get clothes I can wear so I can get in the shower.

"You know. That's the second time you've walked in on me getting dressed. I'm starting to think you want to see me naked." Natasha teased. I mean it wouldn't be that bad to see her like tha- Wait! You can't think like that. Ugh she teases me all the time why am getting flustered now?

"I- I didn't m-mean to walk in o-on you. Sorry." I stated flustered while looking down. What the hell is wrong with me?

NATASHA POV

"Jeez. Chill Y/n. I was just teasing." I said. She's so cute when she's flustered. What!? No don't say that! What the hell is wrong with me? "I'm gonna get in the shower now." She said.

"Ok. I'll be downstairs." I said leaving the room. I head into the living room and see the others are watching tv. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Yelena. I turn to look at her and see that the side of her face is kind of bruised.

"What happened to you?" I ask Yelena pointing to her cheek. "Oh uh Y/n slapped me." she stated.

"What! Why!" I said as my voice raised. "Don't be mad. I deserved it. She slapped me because I slept with her ex, Kate, remember?" she said. "Oh, yeah I remember." I stated. I always knew Y/n didn't cheat but I had to find a reason to push her away. So I let her believe that I thought she was the one who cheated. Then after Y/n left so did I. We all went separate ways. I ended up working for shield. Y/n joined shield a couple years later after we rescued her from Hydra. Hydra experimented on Y/n and that's why she have the same ability as Peter. The crazy thing is, the webs comes out of her wrist instead of web shooters. I think it's cool but crazy at the same time.

A couple minutes passed by and Y/n finally came down after her shower. She walked over to us and sat between Clint and Bucky.

"Ok, we only have a few weeks left to take down the red room and cure the others." Y/n said. "Yeah we need a plan." Clint stated. We started to create a plan we can all agree on. After hours of planning we all agreed on Clint's and Y/n's plan.

HUGE TIME SKIP
YOUR POV

We took down the red room and cured the others.

The quinjet finally landed had landed. We walk into the compound and head to our rooms and Natasha took Yelena so she can get her own room. I walk into my room and set my bag down. I settle down for a while, then I text the boys to meet outside the compound in 10 minutes.

10 minutes passed and we as in, Bucky, Peter, Sam, and I were all in the car. "So are you going to tell us where we're going?" Sam asked me.

"We are going to a restaurant so you and Peter can tell Bucky and I what's been going on while we were gone." I explained to them. "Ok." Peter said. We eventually arrived at y/f/r (your favorite restaurant). We got our orders and waited for our food.

TIME SKIP

We were now heading back to the compound. Peter and Sam told us everything that happened. Wanda and Vision are now a couple and for some reason i'm not even mad about it. Tony, Steve, and Thor went on a mission and came back with someone. They're now an avenger but they still don't know who it is. So I guess we'll find out when we get back.

We are now pulling up to the compound and we walk inside. Once we got in we heard people yelling, so we followed the noise and found ourselves in the common room. Natasha was pointing her gun at someone and everyone was yelling at her to put the gun down. I look over to who Natasha was pointing the gun at and I saw someone I thought I would never see again.
It was-

A/N

Sorry for not posting I been a little busy but i'll try to post a lot more. love you🫶🏽