The After Party

Your Pov

Clint is now opening his last birthday present, which is mine. I made him trick arrows since he needed more. "Trick arrows! Thanks, Y/n" He stated happily. "You're welcome." I said.

"Now the purple design arrows, they're for long distance and the black design arrows are mostly for close combat." I explained to him.

"Nice. Thank you, again!" He stated giving me a hug. "No problem." I said and stood up to get everyone's attention.

"Ok. The after party starts at 2:30, so if anyone wants to change you better do it now." I told them and everyone went to their room change, including me.

I put on a nice suit and then texted Claire the address to the compound. I headed downstairs to the party with Steve, Bucky, and Clint.

"The party started a minute ago, right?" I asked. "Yep." Clint said. "Where the fuck does Tony get this much people from." Bucky said as we looked at a lot of people in front of us.

"Language!" Steve stated and we all looked at him. His cheeks turned red and we started laughing. "I'm getting me a drink." I said and Clint came with.

As we were walking towards the bar we heard Natasha flirting with Bruce. Clint looked at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's probably nothing, you know." Clint whispered in my ear. "Yeah, probably." I stated and we sat down on a bar stool.

"Hey guys." I said to them and they looked at us. "Hey." Natasha said. "Hey Y/n! I haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?" Bruce asked.

Bruce cool and all, but if he tries to steal my girl we're gonna have some problems.

"I've been good. What about you?" I asked giving him a tight smile. "I've been great." He stated and I nodded.

"That's good." I said. "Yep." He said and then left after saying bye. I turned to Natasha and obviously checked her out. She was wearing a nice dress that perfectly fit her body and she looked absolutely stunning. "Could you stare any harder." Clint joked and I laughed.

"Yes, I could actually." I said and he shook his head. "You look beautiful in that dress." I told Natasha.

"Thanks and you look handsome in that suit." She stated and I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

"I'm still here, you know." Clint said and we looked at him. "Can we have a drink, please." He added and we laughed.

"Sure. What would you guys like?" Natasha asked. "Surprise us." Clint suggested and she nodded.

She made drinks for us and it taste good. "How is it?" Natasha asked us. "It's good." Clint stated. "Yeah, it is." I said.

Clint and I turned around on our chair and watched the party. Then Clint taps my shoulder and points to the entrance. "Isn't that the girl from the restaurant?" He asked. Natasha and I looked to where he was pointing.

"Yeah, I invited her. She said she wants to become friends with me." I stated and Natasha scoffed. I turned and looked at her. "What was that for?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"She said she wants to become friends with me. Shut up." She mocked me. "But-." I tried to say but Nat cut me off. "Shut up." She stated and I sighed.

"If you don't want me to become friends with her then I won't" I said. "I don't want you to become friends with her." She told me and I nodded.

"Okay, but can I know why?" I asked. "I just have a bad feeling about her." Natasha said. "What type of feeling?" I asked.

"Like a- a hydra feeling." She said. Hydra. I hate that place and if Natasha feels that way about Claire, I won't be friends with her. I trust Natasha, I believe her.