The Date Pt.2

Your Pov

After we got our drinks we ordered our food. We had a random conversation while we waited for the food to get here. I ordered chicken alfredo and Natasha ordered a steak.

About 20 minutes later our food came out. We thanked our waitress and begin to eat.

We started to talk about life and other things. She wants two kids with a house in the middle of nowhere. (A/N: Natasha can get pregnant in this story.)

I think that'll be nice, it'll be quite and no one can bother you.

"What about you?" She asked me. "I'll get married first before I have any kids and i'll maybe retire from being a avenger before settling down in a house." I stated and she nodded.

"You want to get married?" Natasha asked. "I mean, yeah, eventually. To you hopefully." I said whispering the last part.

"I heard that." She said smiling and I looked away. "Heard what?" I asked playing dumb.

"I want to get married too." Natasha said and I looked at her. "To who I think is good enough." She added and I smiled.

"Am I good enough?" I asked and she smiled. "I guess you gotta find out." She stated. "I guess so." I said and we smiled at each other.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're closing." Claire said. Already? I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 10:00.

"Oh, alright, sorry about that. I didn't know it was this late." I said and we started to get up.

"It's fine. You kinda lose track of time when you're in love." Claire stated and I couldn't help but smile at what she said.

I left a tip on the table and said goodbye to Claire. I opened the door for Natasha and drove to the compound. When we got there I walked her to her room. "Thank you for tonight. It was great, I had fun." Natasha said as we stood in front of her door.

"Me too." I said looking down at her smiling. "Well, goodnight Y/n." She stated looking at my lips.

"C- Can I kiss you?" I asked her and she nodded slowly. I started leaning in and she put her hand on my neck pulling me closer. I completely closed the small gap between us, kissing her passionately. I felt the electricity flowing through my body, shivers going down my spine.

We slowly pull away staring into each others eyes, smiling widely. "Wow. Th- That was- That was-." I stuttered trying to steady my breathing.

"Amazing?" Natasha asked and I nodded. "Yeah. That was amazing" I said smiling and she closed the gap, kissing me.

We pulled away smiling again, breathing hard and our hearts beating fast.

"Goodnight, Natalia." I said looking at her.

"Goodnight, Y/n." She stated and went in her room. I walked to my room smiling my ass off thinking about the kiss.

When I got in my room, I took off my clothes til i'm left in my sports bra and boxers. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes going to sleep.

Natasha Pov

I changed into something comfortable and laid down on my bed. Closing my eyes, thinking about the kiss.

Then I thought about what Wanda told me before the date. Everything will work out. And she was right everything did work out.

Well, at least for a while....

<———————————————>
<———————————————>

A/N: Second part posted. It's short but has good information for the future😁

Things always happen in relationships, you know. It can't be that easy, right?

Anyways...Good night/morning/afternoon. Love ya❤️