The Date Pt.1

(A/N: I'm back, well i've been back and I would've posted a lot sooner but I got locked out of my phone. I got it fixed today so i'll be able to post more. Anyways, enjoy!)

Your Pov

I'm walking towards Clint's room and when I get there I knock on his door. "Hey, Y/n/n." Clint said as he let me in and we sat on his bed. "Hey." I said.

"What's up." He said and I smiled. "So I just came back from Natasha's room." I stated. "Anddd" He said wanting to know what happened.

"We're going on a date tonight at 8:00!" I said excited and he smiled. "That's great! Where are you going to take her?" He asked and I got quite.

"I don't know." I said looking at him. "Well we can drive around to look at restaurants that will be nice for a date. We can also eat there for lunch." Clint explained and I nodded.

"Yeah and we can go somewhere to get me a suit." I stated and he agreed. "Alright let's go." Clint said and we left the compound. We decided to go to the store first to get the suit.

Natasha Pov

After Y/n left I went to Wanda's room and told her what happened. She was happy that Y/n and I are finally going on a date. We talked for a while then we went to find Yelena and Kate. When we found them we asked them if they could help us with Clint's party that's tomorrow. They agreed and we started working on it and getting stuff ready so we can just set up when it's time.

After we did that Yelena and Kate took off, so now it was just Wanda and I. "Now we have to find Tony then we're done for today." I stated and Wanda nodded. We found Tony in his lab working on something.

"Hey, Tony." I said and he looked up at me. "What's up, Romanoff." He said. "So tomorrow is Clint's birthday and we need you to invite people." I stated.

"Ok, what time tomorrow?" Tony asked. "2:30." I said and he nodded. Wanda and I went up to my room and laid down on my bed.

"Wait didn't you tell me that Clint and Y/n were going to come at 2 tomorrow for the surprise party." Wanda said and I nodded.

"But you told Tony to invite the people at 2:30." She stated and looked at me. "I know. I said that so we can have alone time with Clint and he can open his gifts before random people show up." I explained.

"Oh, makes sense." She said and then changed the subject. "So do you know what you're going to wear for the date?" Wanda asked and I shrugged "I don't know."

"We'll get up." She said and I did. She grabbed my arm and took me to my closet, then we started to look for a dress I can wear.

Your Pov

(A/N: You can pick any restaurant you want cause I don't have one in mind.)

It's now 5:00 and Clint and I eventually found a restaurant. We got out the car and walked inside. "Uh, Hi. A table for two please." I said to the lady and she took Clint and I to a table. After we sat down the lady left and we looked for something to eat.

A little while later a young man came up to us. "Hi, I'm Brian and I am going to take your orders for today." Brian said and we nodded.

"I'll have, uh, the bacon burger with a side of fries, and a cup of sprite, please and thank you." I stated and he nodded as he wrote my order then he turned to Clint.