I Just Know It

Your Pov

I'm following the plan and taking Clint out, we both decided to go bowling. After we arrived at the bowling alley, we went to get shoes and see what lane we're supposed be in. We were told to be in lane 15 which was all the way to the end. It was nice, not to crowded and it wasn't that loud in the place. We put our names in and started the game.

"Let's see who can win the most before our time runs out." I suggested as he picked a ball that fits his hand.

"Ok, so I got plenty of time to kick your ass." he stated and I chuckled. "Yeah yeah." I said and he went first to roll his ball.

Natasha Pov

I'm out shopping with Wanda for Clint's birthday party. We walk into this store Y/n told me about. It has bows and arrows, and Y/n told me to talk to this guy named Jaxon.

"Hey, Is Jaxon here?" I asked the man behind the counter and Wanda stood next to me.

"Yes I am and you must be Natasha" he stated. Wanda and I looked at each other then back at him. "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Y/n came here and told me that you were coming. She described you very very well and she's either observant or in love with you. Everything she said about you is correct." Jaxon said and I just stared at him.

"Right, arrows, sorry. Follow me." he said and we followed him into a back room. He lead us to a table and we saw all kinds of arrows. I'm guessing these are trick arrows that she got for Clint.

"So this is all the arrows Y/n made." Jaxon said as he grabbed two bundles of trick arrows.

"She made all of those? By herself?" Wanda asked surprised. "Yep." the man nodded and I got the arrows from him. We walk back to the front and he gave me a duffel bag to put the arrows in. As I did Wanda asked the man a question.

"So how do you know Y/n?" she asked. "Through Peter, her friend. He comes here to build things and he introduce me to Y/n. I let her go in the back and build whatever she wanted. I tried to get with her and ask her out but she told me that she was intersex." he stated.

"Why did you ask her out?" I asked out of know where and Wanda looked at me. "I mean, who wouldn't. Have you seen her, she's hot, and you're lucky Natasha cause she's in love with you!" he blurted out and put his hand over his mouth.

"I knew it!" Wanda yelled in excitement. "What! She told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore." I said and I wanted to be mad at her since she lied to me but I understand stand why.

"Sorry, I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Oh god, she's gonna kill me. Y/n is going to kill me." Jaxon said and he actually looked terrified. He then shoved us out the door so we walked towards the car.

"Well, he was nice." Wanda stated but all I could think about was what Jaxon said. She's still in love with me?

"She's in love with me." I said and looked at Wanda as we got in the car.

"Yep, and you're in love with her so now you guys can get married!" Wanda exclaimed.

"But what if-." "No. No what if's, ok? Where not gonna do that." she stated and I just nodded my head as I started to drive back to the compound.

Your Pov

"And the birthday boy wins his first bowling game! Woohoo!" I said jokingly as we got in the car to go back to the compound.

"Oh shut up, and my birthday is in two days." Clint stated as he looked at me.

"Well it's still your birthday week so deal with it." I said and he rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"How do you deal with yourself?" he asked and I shook my head. "I don't." I said and he laughed.

<———————————————>

We arrived at the compound and headed upstairs to my room. We chilled out on my bed then Nat texted me that she's back. "Hey, you can stay here ima just go talk to someone real quick." I said to Clint.

"Ok. Is it Natasha?" he asked. "Uh, yeah it's just about our training schedule." I lied and he nodded.

"Yeah, ok. Hurry up then." he stated and I left to go to Natasha's room. As I get to her room I knock on her door. She opens it and let's me in. "Did you get it?" I asked her as we sat down on her bed.

"Yeah, it's in a duffel bag inside my closet." she stated and I nodded. "Good. Well, thanks for getting them." I said.

"No problem." she said. "Can you keep them in your room for now?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." she said.

"Well I gotta get back to Clint, so i'll see you around, I guess." I said and she nodded.

"Ok, bye." she said. "Bye." I told her then left to go back to my room. I walked in my room and sat next to Clint.

"Finally, it took you forever to come back." Clint joked and playfully shoved him. "It took me five minutes." I stated.

"I know right, to long!" he complained and I laughed. "God! You're so impatient!" I groaned and he laughed.

"I don't care, now let's watch The Boy part two." Clint suggested and I agreed. "I'll keep the lights on." I said. "Good." he stated and we started to watch the movie.

It wasn't a bad movie at all. When it was time for dinner we made it downstairs, out of breath. "Why y'all running there's plenty of food for everyone." Wanda stated.

"We watched a scary movie." Clint said out of breath. "Really, i'm surprise you didn't call me to come help y'all." Nat teased.

"Oh come on, it was one time!" I said holding up one finger and she just laughed.

We sat down and started to eat what Wanda made us. Clint and I finished our food first then headed back to my room and sat on my bed. We just hung out and talked for a couple minutes then the room was filled with silence.

"You really do love her, Y/n. You're in love with Natasha." he said out of nowhere and I wanted to disagree but he was right so I just nodded.

"Yeah, i'm in love with Natasha Romanoff." I stated.

Natasha Pov

I go upstairs to Y/n's room to see what she's doing but I hear someone in there with her. I'm guessing it's Clint and I just ended ease dropping on their conversation instead of knocking on the door.

"You really do love her, Y/n. You're in love with Natasha." I heard Clint said and I then finally heard the words come out her mouth.

"Yeah, i'm in love with Natasha Romanoff." Y/n stated. "Natasha is in love with you too, I just know it." Clint said and with that I went to my room. I laid down and stared at my ceiling. She's in love with me, I heard it come from her mouth, and what Clint said was right, he was right. I'm in love with Y/n Y/l/n.

<———————————————>