Hope

Clint Pov

After I heard the gunshot, I spun around and saw a hydra men with a gun. I put the girl I was holding down carefully. I quickly pulled out my bow and arrow, and shot him in the head. Then I looked at Y/n, who was on the ground. I got on my knees and wrapped my arm around her neck to hold her up, while the other was trying to help her wound. "Come Y/n, stay with me, stay with me please!" I whispered, holding back tears.

"Clint, I heard a gunshot. Is everything okay?" Nat asked through comms. I didn't say anything but just cried. "Wake up, Y/n, please. Wake up!" I sobbed while holding her. I hear the team yell and ask what's wrong.

"Clint, What. Happened!" Nat yelled worried. "It- It's Y/n. She got shot." I whispered to her and there was silence.

"What do you mean she got shot?" Nat said. "S- She got shot Nat! Okay!" I yelled and I heard Tony come up beside me.

Tony Pov

"You get the girl to the jet. I'll take Y/n. We gotta get her out of here before she loses more blood." I said and he nodded. I put Y/n in my arms and flew off towards the jet.

"Bruce, Y/n was shot, so i'm gonna need you to aid her." I said before landing and taking off my suit. I walked to one of the benches on the jet and laid her down. I could feel the team stare at me, not wanting to believe what their seeing.

Bruce patched her up while we waited for Clint. Once he got here no one said a word. Clint put the girl down and started up the jet. Everyone was quiet on the way back to the compound, well more like crying. I even shared a few tears, Y/n might've been annoying sometimes but I still love her. We all do.

We got to the compound quickly and everyone rushed off to get to medbay. Clint took the girl and put her in the common room while the others followed Bruce. Even the ones that weren't on the mission. They yelled and asked what happened. When we finally reached medbay, Bruce laid her down on a bed and began to hook her up.

"What happened Tony? I'm not gonna ask you again!" Wanda yelled at me. "I don't know! Ask Clint, but from the looks of it! Y/n was shot!" I yelled back and she went off to find Clint.

Nat Pov

This is actually happening, Y/n was shot. I can't believe it. I started sobbing quietly and once I could gather myself, I asked. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked Bruce and he shrugged.

"I don't know, but i'm doing the best I can right now." Bruce stated calmly. "It'll be best if you could give us some space." He added and we nodded. I couldn't argue to stay so I just left since they probably do need space.

"She gonna be okay, Nat." Steve said as he hugged me. "You don't know that!" I sobbed but he just held me closer. "I don't, but it's okay to have hope." He said and I could tell he was crying. Y/n and Steve weren't really close but they did care for each other. We headed to the common room, where everyone was at and waiting for Bruce. Well everyone except Wanda.

Bruce came, Wanda was with him and they looked sad like there's bad news. "What is it? Is she okay?" Bucky asked, eyes red from crying.

"She's stable right now and fighting." He said but everyone knew there was more. "But?" Clint said what everyone wanted to say. "If she doesn't get better within a week, then." Bruce dragged out and everyone was devastated. Bucky and Peter was crying along with me. Steve was trying to hold back his tears, same with Wanda but she failed at doing so. Clint, Tony, and Sam was pressed. They started to yell at Bruce to see if he can do anything but he said he was doing the best he could.

<———————————————>
<———————————————>

It's been two days and she wasn't really showing any improvement, well from what Bruce told me, and he kept Fury updated about Y/n.

Everyone stayed locked up in their rooms and we bearly came out. The only time we would come out is when Wanda made us food. Our eyes was red and we could tell that we haven't been getting much sleep and we've been mostly crying.

Bruce didn't let me visit Y/n until she got better. Sometimes Wanda, Clint or Steve would come to my room and they'll ask if i'm okay. Am I okay? No. The person I love is in a hospital bed and is fighting for her life. She hasn't shown any signs of getting better and i'm afraid that she might not make it but I can't think that. I just have to have hope. That's the only thing I can have. Hope.

Wanda Pov

I talking with Bruce in medbay and Fury comes in. "Hey guys, how has the team been doing?" Fury asked and we sighed.

"Horrible, to be honest. Especially Nat." I stated. "How's this one doing?" Fury asked Bruce while pointing to Y/n and sat down next to her.

"She's doing good." Bruce told him, then sighed. "Do we have to keep lying to them?" Bruce added while looking at Fury. "Yes." Fury said.

"Why?" I asked, not wanting to lie anymore. "Because, I need her to do some things for me. It'll take a long time to do, such as years and it'll be better to think that she's dead. Y/n and I talked long before this happened, she knows what she's going to do and how to do it. She'll team up with some friends of mine at Wakanda. Trust me she'll be safe, she knows them and have met them before. If it'll make you feel any better, you guys can keep in touch with her but tell no one." Fury stated getting out of his seat. "I'll be back tomorrow." He added then left. I sighed and turned to Bruce who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know what to do?" He stated. "I'll ask Fury if I can come with Y/n." I said and he looked at me. "What if the team suspects something?" Bruce told me.

"I tell them that I went on a very long mission." I said. "And might not come back!?" He stated confused on why i'm offering to go.

"I can keep in touch with you." I argued. "Nat would be even more devastated. Hell everyone would, just because two people they love are gone." Bruce argued back.

"They'll survive." I stated and he scoffed. "We'll see." Bruce said and left medbay. I walked over and sat down next to Y/n. Wake up soon, Y/n. We all miss you.

A/N

!This was not proof read btw!

I'm glad to have motivation to post again. Anyways... Good afternoon/night/morning! Have a great day, love ya!❤️