Chapter 3

Running away from Izumi, Katsuki and Ochako again, this has been happening for the past two weeks. I know I started studying different heroes' fighting styles but there's still a long way to go before I attempt to fight those three and I am still made that retractable staff to defend myself with. While running I saw an alleyway with two traffic cones which means that the area is under construction, perfect to use to try to escape from them. As I ran into the alleyway I found that the alleyway was a dead end. "this is not good" I turned around quickly to run out but I saw Izumi, Katsuki and Ochako were at the entrance at the alleyway but something was off. They didn't seem to be entering the alleyway despite looking right at me until Katsuki started talking.

Katsuki: HEY, WHERE THE HELL DID THAT NERD GO

Izumi: I think he lost us somehow

Katsuki: AS IF A DEKU LIKE HIM CAN ESCAPE ME!

Ochako: he has to be nearby, maybe he is in one of the shops

Katsuki: blending in with the crowd, that's such a Deku move*getting angrier*

Izumi: come one the sooner we find him the better

They split of too different directions

Izuku watched all of this unfold still unsure what happened, as he was starting to walk the adrenaline in his body wore off making him fall down from the exhaustion and pain he had received. Laying on the floor trying to get myself up by my vision started to become blurry, before I lost my consciousness I saw a big pink colored figure kneeling in front of me.

Waking up from who knows how long I was still in the same alleyway that I lost consciousness at but to my surprise my body was filled with bandages with the smell of alcohol, I felt a sting but it didn't hurt that much anymore. I looked over to observe my surroundings to find everything around me the same. It was weird that no one saw me. There are so many people walking right past the alley and I am not even hiding. I also noticed that it was getting late and I had to hurry home before mom got mad again.

It took a while to get home, my legs still hurt and I lost my way. As I entered the I was immediately greeted with a bottle to the face.

Inko: YOUR LATE BRAT!

Izuku: I'm sorry I-I got lost.

Inko: tch, you cant even be here on time USELESS.

Izuku: But-

Inko: go to your room and clean up this mess while you're at it.

Izuku: yes, ma'am

I immediately cleaned the broken glass that was thrown at me and head to my room, as I entered the room without looking i head to the bathroom to clean and patch myself up as I finish washing of the dried blood of my body and reapplied new bandages to my body I went to my room to see two small boxes on my bed. The first box seems to be new bandages that I planned to buy more tomorrow and the second box was a bento box with a note which read "from your guardian angels". Guardian angels? It must have been that pink figure I saw but angles that means there's more than one. Those cones must be a sign of them nearby but I can't be sure I just saw them today and they haven't shown up in the first two weeks of me getting hurt from them. Maybe it's just a fluke, maybe it's Izumi messing with me, maybe it might just bring up my spirits to bring them down again tomorrow. I look at the bento in front of me and opened it to see different foods that are not Japanese. "there is no way Izumi could make this she cant even cook cup noodles without setting the microwave on fire or mom she hasn't even made me food since I was quirkless I been taking food from the fridge at night to eat and cook my own food" I observed the unfamiliar dish in front of me what looked to be fried spring rolls, two fried chicken, stir fried noodles mixed with and lastly a puff pastry. I didn't have a phone or anything ready with me to search up these dishes until my stomach started to grumble. I was a little embarrassed about it but no one was around to see it so I picked up the bento and started eating. The first bite was something I have never tasted before. It was very well cooked like it was made from a five star restaurant and before I knew it I finished it. "that has to be one of the best things I have ever tasted". I looked at the time so I could see that I had enough time to work on the staff before going to sleep, so I quickly cleaned up the bento and placed it on the table near the window before working on the staff.

After some time the staff was almost complete until I realized I almost didn't have time to get a full night's rest, so I quickly cleaned up my room and hid the project before heading to bed.

??1: hey should we interfere and finish the staff for him

??2: we shouldn't interfere this is his work and i think he'll feel more accomplished that it was his that did it and no one else

??1: Well, I guess your right.

??3: Hey, who's on scout duty tomorrow?

??2: you know k is always on duty.

??3: yeah I know but it gets boring you know.

??2: We were here for only 15 hours.

??3: *groan*

??3: Oh, I have an idea on what we can do, sitting here doing nothing but wait.

??1: Ooh what is it?

??2: please dont make any trouble Admiral may have our heads for this if we fail.

??3: hehe. Don't worry we are not going to do anything, all we are going to do is spy on them.

??2: That is literally what we are doing right now.

??3: No, no, no you dont get me we are not spying on Izuku we are spying on the monkeys.

??2: Hmm, well admiral asked us go gather information, right while k keeps on eye on Izuku the rest of us take the others

??3: Or we can let ninj take that role, he is a walking camera after all.

??1: Well?

??3: your the boss

??2: Hmm, alright it is settled the four of us protect izuku while he gathers information about them, did you get all that?

??4:*nods in agreeing*

??2: Good, now get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow, oh and also grab the bento box will you.

??4:*makes agreeing noises**disappears*

Note

I got hungry writing down the food part in this chapter, don't know much about Malaysian dishes, just looked stuff up. Funny how when you dont feel hungry until looking at food from the internet does that.