Chapter 85

Kirishima & Kaminari: We passed.

Other students: Yeah.

Uraraka: *Looks at her license*"Cerberus, thank you for not giving up on me"

Sero: Hey Bakugo, did you pass?

Bakugo: Of course I did-

Jiro: Your name wasn't on the board.

Izumi: *Dread* I barely passed. *She sees that she is one point off from failing the exam*

Shoto: Only Bakugo failed most of us passed the exam.

Bakugo: Don't rub it in Half and half.

Aizawa: If you're done bickering we're leaving.

At U.A

Izumi's room

Izumi: *plants herself on her bed* It's not enough, everyone is already so ahead of me and here I am unable to control One for All, why? It was cooperating with me when I first started but when *Remembers Cerberus* he showed up One for All became all fidgety. Does he have a connection to All for One? Dad said All for One has a lot of followers but why would he be here then? Why would he help so many of my classmates become better with their quirks? I know Nezu is aware of All for One he wouldn't be that irresponsible to have a follower of All for One walking around U.A. He always seems to avoid me, maybe he knows about me and my past. All for One tends to know everything. Maybe that explains why my quirk starts to go haywire around him. *she gets up and grabs her journal* Dad said that Izu is the hero known as Azrael, but I couldn't get a look at him that giant tornado-blizzard thingy cut all the live feed and even then he was nowhere to be seen after the scene leaving only Mechamto, Valkyrie and Cerberus. *writing down her thought* Hmm, Valkyrie she seems very familiar but I can't put my finger on it and I barely know anything about Mechamato, the armored hero. He tends to come and go before finally disappearing for almost 20 years before coming back into the light, it's very suspicious for someone to disappear for years to just come back just fine is very unusual. Even more than that they all manage to defeat All for One someone that Dad could not defeat before. *Shakes her head* it can't be Azrael, he has a quirk Izu doesn't have a quirk but, the quirkless center has been shut down recently and I can't find them anymore. *grumbles* Why is it so hard to find you? I just want you back, We need you, I need you. Why can't you understand Izu? *she brings her hand to the sky* Come back to us. *She sees sparks come out from her hand* Huh?

*BOOM*