Chapter 83

*BOOM*

*Some rocks fall with Izumi jumping towards them and destroying them*

Ashido: Woah, that was amazing.

Izumi: You think, I call it kick style. Like it. *Her gear was changed now giving her gear to support her arms and legs*

Hagakure: I thought you were using your arms to fight.

Izumi: I thought I should be more versatile, despite my power I lack in speed.

Ashido: That's so awesome.

All Might: Young Yagi is growing fast don't you think? *He looks at Cerberus*

Cerberus: Fast but not fast enough.

Kirishima: Hey Cerberbro, check this out. *he brings his arms down in a slicing motion cutting down layers of cement*

Kaminari: Me too, *He charged himself with electricity and hoped on the falling rock to reach the tallest cement pillar at lighting speeds*

Ojiro: How about me. *He quickly takes down multiple Ectoplasms with swift motions*

Ashido: Sensei check me out, *she quickly used her acid to quickly slide up a wall as she does she lets herself fall on an unsuspecting Ectoplasm clone and take it down in one hit*

Iida: Sensei! *He used reciproburst and using his speed quickly maneuvered himself across the field without losing speed and dodging all the obstacles before finally landing a single blow on a thick stone pillar turning it into ash.*

Tokoyami: Sensei. *He covered himself with Dark shadow and made himself fly, he creates claws using dark shadow and destroys a cement pillar *

Aoyama: Sensei, watch moa. *He destroyed pillars with his naval laser in more than 5 seconds*

Uraraka: Sensei, how did I do? *she was able to keep multiple boulders in the air, suddenly she used her zero gravity to launch herself to each rock with speeds that would rival Iida if he didn't train and destroy them with ease*

Shoto: Sensei. *He showed that he can use both sides of his quirk and swap between them*

Koda: Sensei. *Multiple animals waited around him including bugs*

Sato: Sensei. *He charges himself up with sugar and bust through a few pillars without feeling the effects of his quirk*

Hagakure: Sensei.

Cerberus: Huh? *He turned around to see someone else*

Shinso: How did I do? *He managed to change his voice without gear*

Cerberus: You guys did great, keep up the work, and remember-

The 12 of them: Go further beyond.

Cerberus: And be creative, your quirks are limited to how you think. If you can find creative ways to use it then by all means try it.