Chapter 131

On Planet Malatite.

Yuuki: Right, so what do we need again?

Valkyrie: Kyturl stones, Malatite root leaves, the blood of a Malovore, and the sap from a Motlriel tree. *Looks down to see the yellow crystals* We already found one of the ingredients. *Goes down and plucks out the crystal from the ground and packs it into the doggy bag on Grey* We can mark Kyturl stones off the list now.

Yuuki: One down three more to go.

Valkyrie: That one was the easiest of the bunch-*Russlting* Ssh. *Ducks down*

Yuuki: *Ducks down too* Why are we doing this? *Whispers*

Valkyrie: There is something around here. *Takes a peak to find the Malovore* There is it.

Yuuki: The Malo-thingy?

Valkyrie: Yes, I didn't think we have to see this thing now but it's now or never. Grey, hunt.

Grey: *Growls and runs at the Malovore*

*The Malovore sensed Grey and turned to him, the two beasts started making circles around each other when suddenly the Malovore's hairs perked up and shot towards Grey. Grey dives down into the shadow and appears underneath the Malovore headbutting it, causing it to roar in pain. As the Malovore was about to bite Grey, a rope was wrapped around its snout locking it in place. Valkyrie from a far shot it to save Grey and was preparing a small box. Grey knocks the creature back before Valkyrie throws the small box at the creature trapping it in a hologram box.*

Valkyrie: I caught a Malovore.

Yuuki: . . . Is that a Pokemon reference?

Valkyrie: . . .My weapons... are. . . inspired. Anyway, Grey, send him to Solar so he can check on it and come back when Solar has made the antidote for Azrael.

Grey: *Barks and creates a dark mist under him and the creature in the box and they descend into the mist and disappear*

Valkyrie: Now-*rusllting* Who's there? *Points her sword in the direction*

??: I am not here to harm you.

Yuuki: *Gets behind Valkyrie*

Valkyrie: I didn't think there were others on this planet.

??: Well, I didn't expect anyone to visit this desolate planet.

Valkyrie: What do you want?

??: I was impressed, you actually defeated that creature. I am amazed.

Valkyrie: And your point?

??: I need your help.

Valkyrie: You need my help? For what?

??: Do you know the stories of this place?

Valkyrie: I do, it was the elemental war right?

??: That is right-*rustling* We must leave this place. Before they come.