Chapter 89

Boboiboy: *He bows* Hello, uncle. *Raises his head* I'm sure you have an idea of who I am.

Nezu: My, this is beyond my expectations.

Boboiboy: What were you expecting, uncle Nezu?

Nezu: Anything but a young kid like you, you have surprised me greatly.

Boboiboy: I do what I can.

Shade: I can assume you know who he is to me.

Nezu: Of course, after seeing it myself I can be assured that you are indeed twins. Proper twins.

Shade: My real twin.

Nezu: Indeed, you have quite the family here, nephew.

Boboiboy: Well, he made our family whole again when he came back to us. Our parents were not themselves when he wasn't with us.

Nezu: I see, and if I see this correctly. The girl in the photo, she is adopted, right?

Boboiboy: Yeah, she is our sister. Our parents adopted her when they saw her, she wasn't in a good place, they saved her and made her part of our family.

Nezu: I see, no child should experience such a cruel life.

Boboiboy: She is alright now, she found out who her parents are and she wants to show them up.

Nezu: *Giggles* She is as lively as ever then.

Boboiboy: She is always like that.

Nezu: My, you are just as friendly as when we first met.

Boboiboy: Of course, how can I not? You have helped my brother when my parents could not for all those years. I have to thank you for being there for him when we could not. *Bows*

Nezu: Raise your head, I didn't do much, he is my nephew. That is what an uncle is for.

Boboiboy: *raises his head* He holds great respect for you and his other aunts and uncles, and I can't forget his grandma and grandpa.

Nezu: As much as I would like to accept that I could not, the only one that has been with him has been his uncle Aizawa.

Boboiboy: *Smiles* I know, he was there for him to help him become better, train him, look after him, I can't think of another person to thank but him and you.

Nezu: Again we didn't do so much-

Boboiboy: At least you did something, unlike his 'caretakers' you and Eraserhead have been there for him for all those years.

Nezu: We can't accept it, we failed the moment he fell off that cliff, we can't accept your kind words.

Boboiboy & Shade: *Looks at each other and smile*

Shade: About that uncle Nezu.

Boboiboy: That wasn't my brother that fell off that cliff that day.

Nezu: Hmm, I see. I presumed you planned all this nephew.

Shade: Most of it but-

Boboiboy: I was the one that fell that day.

Nezu: ... Hahaha, I see. And for a second I thought it was a quirk.

Boboiboy: No quirk, but a twin.

Nezu: Hehe, so tell me. How long did you play with them?

Boboiboy: The whole day, what you saw wasn't my brother but me.

Nezu: My, you gave us all a scare.

Shade: Sorry, uncle Nezu. I just...

Nezu: I understand, you don't need to explain yourself to me, nephew.