Chapter 147

Flora: *Enters the arena* Here we are-

Yuuki: Why did you stop-*She looks up*

Everyone: *Enters the room to find Buruj frozen still in the air with Shigaraki's body on the floor*

Amato: He won?

Flora: *She didn't wait for an answer and ran to them* Buruj!!

Buruj: *He slowly descends to the ground but does not face Flora*

Flora: Buruj-

Amato: Flora what is-*he looks at the face of Buruj to see half of his face filled with tears. He places a hand on his shoulder* I think it's time... to separate.

Buruj: *He brings out both his hands out before a bright light fills the room*

Everyone: *Closed their eyes from the bright light*

Flora: *She managed to look at Buruj when she saw him split into two people* Azzy, Ber-*She saw one body fall to the side and loudly crash into the floor while the other stood silent* Azzy?

Shade: *He slowly turned to Flora with tears flowing down his eyes*

Flora: *She uses her fingers to wipe some of the tears off his face* Shade, what... what happened? *Slowly*

Shade: *He slowly looks towards Boboiboy's body and says nothing*

Flora: *He looked at Boboiboy's body in shock* What did he do?

Shade: I-*Looks away*

Amato: *He slowly approached Boboiboy and checked his pulse* He is still conscious Shade. He will be fine.

Shade: . . .

Flora: *Gives a concerned look* There is something else... is there.

Amato: *Picked up his body.*

Shade: . . . *Starts to sway*

Flora: *Holds him steady* Hey, its fine-

He He He

Everyone: *Turned to the laughing*

Flora: Not you.

Shigaraki: Hehehe, l-looks like... You managed to... get rid of my other self... but those attempts are futile. All he did was delay the inevitable. *He slowly stands up*

Shade: *Tries to walk towards him when Flora places a hand on his chest*

Mirko: I think we can handle this one.

Aizawa: *Activates his quirk* You have done a lot, problem child. Rest.

Mic: I think it's time we got the spotlight.

Midnight: Rest easy. *Kisses Shade on the forehead*

Heroes: *All available heroes around start to walk toward Shigaraki*

Flora: *She walked Shade towards Amato* I should help them.

Amato: Right, I can take it from here.

Flora: Right-*She spots something from Boboiboy's pocket*" What's that?"