Chapter 47

Ack

Flora: Looks like your careless Aar.

Boboiboy: I'll be fine.

Shade: Something must have happened to Yaya before you and Yaya switched back.

Boboiboy: Huh?

Shade: Yeah, I checked on her earlier and Ying was there. She told me that she tries to escape so he did a 'punishment for trying to escape' your leg might be damaged from that, seems like the electric shock also played a factor in it as well. Yaya seems to be sick from the abuse done to her before you did.

Flora: I see, that would also mean that you might be sick too.

Boboiboy: Why would I be sick, I don't think swapping bodies would make me sick.

Flora: Well we never know, just looking out for you Aar.

Shade: It is possible you might catch it as well but either way you should rest.

Boboiboy: Like I said I'm fine, I'm going to go out to get some food. *tries to stand up from his bed*

Flora: *Throws something at him* Hey catch.

Boboiboy: Huh? *Quickly Turns to see a small box in the air* What's that? *The small square box fell on the floor and suddenly created a square hologram barrier around him* HEY. *Shoots it with a light blast but the barrier absorbed the attack*

Shade: Ooooh, what's that?

Flora: Hmm, I have been saving this for a rainy day like this.

Boboiboy: Huh? Hmp, Solar lea-*something attaches himself to his arm* What? *Tries to remove the cuffs on his arm*

Flora: Heh, that is to stop you from using your powers.

Shade: Hmm, where was that when he left to create the antidote?

Flora: Give me a break I didn't make it yet. It was in its testing phases plus it's not like I could hear.

Boboiboy; Hey, let me out.

Flora: Sorry Aar but if you are injured you shouldn't be walking around with that broken leg of yours.

Shade: Plus this is a good time for you to have a break, you need this more than us.

Boboiboy: Seriously I'm fine you guys, it's just a small injury nothing too bad to worry about.

Flora: Oh really, you call a fracture on your leg a 'small injury' it's a miracle that you can still walk with that.

Shade: I can't imagine how much pain you would feel walking with that.

Boboiboy: Hmmp, like I said I'm fine. You don't have to-

Flora: Anyway, V let's get some food and come back.

Shade: Ok.

Boboiboy: Hey-*The door closes behind them**Grumbles*

At the cafeteria

Gopal: Hey Fang, when will we get a break? *Munching on some food*

Fang: Hoi, aren't you on a break now*Eating his carrot donut*

Gopal: Hmm, it's still not the same. *Snatches his donut*