Chapter 102

Some spoilers for the first war arc

also, some mature content if your not into blood and gore or can't handle it.

Jaku hospital

*The heroes arrived at the hospital*

Nurse: Huh, what is going on?

Nurse??: Endeavor! Over here!

Endeavor: Mirko, you head to the morgue.

Mirko: Got it.*Jumps over everyone to head to the morgue*

Amato: Cerberus, follow Mirko.

Cerberus: On it. *Runs after Mirko*

Mandalay: Everyone, please evacuate the building. This area may become a battlefield.

Garaki: "This is going well, Shigaraki will be complete in a little over a month. Oh, I can't wait"

Endeavor: Is it you?

Garaki: *Stops in his tracks*

Endeavor: Are you the maker of Nomus and All for One's right-hand man.

Garaki: AAAAAAAAHHH.

Endeavor: Accept your fate, pawn of the devil

Garaki: Why...?Why...? *He starts running but something tripped him*

Aizawa: *Uses his quirk on him*

Garaki: *His skin becomes to wrinkle away*

Endeavor: As expected, he has faked his family records. I have to thank that subordinate of yours, Mechamato.

Amato: You should be thanking him in person, he was the one that discovered that he had a quirk, and when Eraserhead used his quirk on him the effect of the quirk reverts his body back to his original age.

Tsukauchi: Is that the quirk the secret to All for One's long life? The super regeneration quirk that not only the black Nomus were equipped with. It's not a common quirk. Did you reproduce that or create it artificially? *They walk closer to Garaki who was trying to crawl away* You offered this technology to All for One.

Garaki: *Felt a hand on his shoulder*

Loud Cloud: It's amazing you know, regenerative medicine. Using it on those things are a cheat sheet for villains like you.