Chapter 142

U.A.

Shigaraki: Is that all you got, Izumi Yagi?

Yuuki: *Throws one smaller scraps of metal at him*

Shigaraki: Nothing. Pity.

Best Jeanist: Don't stop! Keep moving

Azrael: They will swallow you up in seconds. *He brings out two fingers and points them out like a gun* Rapid fire blackhole. *He shoots out multiple black holes at Shigaraki destroying the mutated flesh but they keep on growing*

Mirko: They just keep growing back!!

Edgeshot: Shattering paper thread. *He cuts through a pillar of fingers* How could this not be a quirk? You said this was just natural growth, but that's impossible.

Shigaraki: Believe it or not, this is how it is, Kamihara Shinya. As the All for One quirk settles in various external factors and the swarm of quirks have combined molding this body into a suitable accommodation. With this body and this power, I shall create a new world. I'll become God and rule above everyone else. A world so divided that standards cease to exist for human bodies and abilities is doomed to collapse and disappear. The growing gaps between people give rise to misunderstandings and said misunderstandings in turn give rise to fear and rejection. Our confrontation is but a product of that world! At least under my control, everyone will be equal in oppression. Isn't that a step towards the peace you heroes want?

Azrael: Heh, even if you wanted equality in the world nothing you do will be equal in their eyes. A god in their eyes is a step humans would want to overcome. There is no equality when there is a higher being that rules over all. *He holds up a remote* No matter what you do there will be fear and rejection in this world, you say this is the product of our confrontation but I say this is just what humans are. A bunch of selfish people. *He presses the button*

Shigaraki: . . . Heh, and what was that supposed to do?

Azrael: I would love to tell you but, I think it's better for you to find out yourself. *The sky starts to turn golden*

Izumi: "H-he really did it."

Mirko: Hah, the hell is that?

Edgeshot: I'm not sure.

Azrael: So, let's see who really is the better, a self-proclaimed God. . . or a human with too much time on their hands.

With Principle Nezu

Nezu: *He sees the sky turn gold* I see that you have activated it, no?

Valkyrie: Nezu. *Returned from Okuta island to report on Jin and Toga*

Nezu: I will have Toga and Jin under my care, Valkyrie.

Valkyrie: Right... uhm, principle Nezu. *she holds out a syringe* I know, I shouldn't be doing this but the students in U.A. will need their principal, so... *places the syringe on the table* This serum will make you immune to the effects of the quirk-erasing formula and we only have this one made. . . I want you to take it.