Chapter 137

Iida: She has perished.

Everyone: What?

Mic: What do you mean, she died?

Midnight: How is that possible?

Hawks: Kid, since when?

Iida: *Didnt respond to the questions*

Kamui Woods: Is he ignoring us?

Cerberus: Sorry about that. Azrael, release the field.

Azrael: *His head looks up again*

Iida: *Jumps a little* Oh, my apologies. I didn't see you were already here.

Fatgum: You didn't see us?

Nezu: That would be Azrael's ability. Do not blame yourself for not noticing, Iida.

Cerberus: Iida, what is happening?

Iida: From what we could gather there was an explosion on the east coast of Japan, When we got there there was a single plane on the beach. The pilot's name is Ethan Drive and when we found him he didn't look well.

Azrael: Ethan Driver! He is one of the pilots of X-66 fighter jets in America and a direct ally to Stars and Stripes herself. Where is he now?

Iida: He is currently with my fellow students right now. We are getting him to U.A. as safely as we can.

Endeavor: We will speak with him once he gets here-*A portal opens up and Azrael runs in*

Valkyrie: *Looks to her right* Azzy-Woah-

Azrael: *Comes running out of the portal while dragging Valkyrie with him*

Valkyrie: Hey, calm down.

Azrael: We need that plane.

Valkyrie: The X-66 fighter jet you just talked about?

Azrael: Yes, those aircrafts are able to record data during mid-air battles and analyze bio-signatures and Quirks.

Valkyrie: *Smiles* Say no more. Iida, where is the plane?

Iida: Uhm, I think we left it there-

Valkyrie: Portal.

Azrael: *Creates a portal and Valkyrie runs into it*

Nezu: Hmm, smart. If you use that information from the jets we can deduce how long we have before Shigaraki is fully restored.

Cerberus: But we still don't know where they are. Much less what they're planning.

Mirko: That is why we need you as bait.

Valkyrie: *Enters through the portal* I got the box but. *she showed them that the devices were in small pieces* I can try to salvage it but it might be too late when I finish gathering everything I can from this.

Mara: Looks like we have no choice then. Cerberus.

Cerberus: Yes Commander.

Mara: Will you be able to execute this mission without fail?

Cerberus: . . . Yes.

Mara: You know your rules for this mission. Once you get everything you need return immediately. We will have no one dying anymore.

Cerberus: Of course.

Iida: Principle Nezu?

Nezu: Thank you Iida for the news. We will talk to you when we need anything from you again.

Iida: *Nods* Thank you Principle Nezu. *Leaves the room*

Cerberus: When do we start?

Endeavor: We begin in 2 hours. With the death of Stars and Stripes, things will quiet down if we don't start now.