Chapter 145

Tsukauchi: Are you ok, Hawks?

Hawks: Tsukuuchi. Nice thing with the reinforcements.

Tsukauchi: Actually they were already on their way before I made my request. I've heard that All for One's body is now Rewinding, but whatever happens here in Gunga will determine the fate of the war. No matter what, All for One cannot be allowed to leave this place.

All for One: You've become so desperate to stop me that you're willing to accept that risk. I see, I see. Hehe *Spikes appear from his back and he shoots light beams at the heroes*

Cerberus: Ergh. *he creates a windshield to block most of the attacks*" Light beams, looks like more quirks that he regained"*he looks over to find Tokoyami scheming with Hawks*" Alright then, Boboiboy Gamma."

Hero: Those who dodged that last blow keep attacking! Those focusing on defense stand strong. Look, he's finally stopped running away now's the time to fight!!

All for One: What makes you think anything will change this time? You lost the only one who could face me head-on and the one that could is protecting all of you instead of fighting me head-on. This isn't courageous might. This is only because none of you experience my golden light! Some of you witnessed All Might's rise to power but most of you were born during his period of peace. The era where shadows lurked in every corner and everyone knew to fear what went on in the night. Suspicious and blind rage. Exploitation and discrimination! A glorious golden darkness filled with chaos!!

Inasa: Nah, we knew about it already. I mean not about you but we learned about that period in modern history class!! After watching Endeavor and my pal Todoroki I've decided to root for them! Boiling blood will always triumph over fear.

All for One: " They're firing his quirk into the wind cage" I'll steal that quirk and leave. *he spread his black spikes outwards but all of them were shot down by a light*

Cerberus: Inasa, keep up that wind cage *His hand was in the air with a ball of light in his hand* All you talk about is your golden light, well I'm sick of your golden light so how about I take that light and replace that with darkness. *Light around the area starts to get absorbed into the ball of light in his hand*

All for One: It's all for naught. All you will bring is my strength further.

Cerberus: Well-

All for One: *He sensed a figure behind him*

Cerberus: Darkness isn't the only place where you can find light.

Tokoyami: *Appears behind All for One cloaked in Dark Shadow*

All for One: "This feeling. I needed to dodge this attack at all costs"

Tokoyami: Even Darkness comes in many shades. Nobody crowned you the king of the shadows. The darkness you cast tasted like ditch water. I've taken it all!!*A giant figure of Dark Shadow towers behind All for One* "Dark load blocking the sunlight thanks to the storm Cerberus and Inasa made they allowed me to use my power for a longer period of time. The flames are dying out and Cerberus seems to have gotten the idea as well allowing more darkness to form around here" Dark Shadow, Full power.

Hawks: GO FOR IT!!

Inasa: Tailwind!!

Tokoyami: Black Ankh, Baldr!!! *Dark Shadow crashes into All for One*

Hawks: Keep it up, Tsukuyomi!! The longer you keep him down the more time you buy us! He may be invincible for now but he's on a timer.

Camie: Oh, projecting a night sky may not be a bad move. *Starts to create illusions*