Chapter 104

Spoilers of the first war arc

also some mature content(Blood and gore)

With Eri

Eri: ... *She is staring intensely at the battle she is seeing on the screen*

Mara: Do you still want to keep watching Eri, it looks like things are getting very dangerous out there-

Eri: Yes, I want to make sure, Dino, Angel, and Raven are ok.

Mara: *Sees the destruction on TV* They will be ok Eri, but I think it's best we stop watching from here.

Eri: But mom, please, just a little longer.

Mara: I know you're worried too, so am I but we have to believe in them-

Cerberus: Azrael, duck. *On his camera they can see a frog-like Nomu trying to eat Azrael but he dodged at the last minute before cutting it in half*

Azrael: Thank-LOOK OUT. *On his camera is a large Nomu behind Cerberus with his mouth wide open*

Cerberus: Wah-*The Nomu brought his mouth down encasing half his body* L-let go!! *He brings his hand towards the Nomu's throat.* MAXIMUM HEAT.

Azrael: *On his camera, the Nomu starts to turn red and inflate before it exploded into a puddle of flesh, blood, and intestine revealing a gut-covered Cerberus sitting in the middle of it* Are you Ok?

Cerberus: Good, grossed out, but good. *wipes off some blood off his hands*

Mara: . . . I think we could watch it a little longer.

Eri: YAY.

Endeavor: Why are the Nomus here?

Shigaraki: I can control Decay now, I tried not to let it spread to the Nomu capsules below but I couldn't save all of them.

Garaki: Just as I expected from the disciple of my friend, He kept the high ends alive.

Mic: More High ends?

Garaki: He used radio waves to generate the current needed to wake them up. He's gotten smarter. However they are still in the testing stage, they can't think on their own, but they're stronger than the lower tiers.

Mic: Near high-end Nomus.

Gran Torino: Two are headed towards Eraserhead.

Cerberus: ON IT. Crystal fall. *Crystal shards fall from the sky hitting the flying Nomus and sending them crashing down to earth, the crystal shards start to change the Nomus into crystals as they turned into crystal statues they crash down onto the ground below shattering into millions of bits* I will protect you, Eraserhead.

Shigaraki: *Jumps up in the air* If you can see me. *He looks over to see Eraserhead staring at him from a cloud* You should consider that I can see you. *He launches himself over to him* Your in the way Eraserhead

Cerberus: *Touches Eraserhead, Oboro, and Manual*

Shirakumo: SHOTA.

Aizawa: "Like I'll die, If I die, you will be unstoppable. I need to keep watching. *An image of Azrael and Cerberus laughing* waiting, *An image of his students* until I see them succeed and become better than before. There is only one way... and" YOU'RE IN MY WAY!!!