Chapter 84

At LAKSAR station

Cerberus: "Why did Flora ask me to not teleport to our room?"

Taufan: Maybe there's a bug in there?

Duri: Is that a friend for Duri?

Solar: Yes, yes it is.

Blaze: Maybe she made a mess.

Ice: She has her own room for that, Hothead.

Halilintar: That would be Shade if he even made a mess in the first place.

Gempa: Now now, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

Cerberus: *Looks at the gifts* I was hoping I could drop these off in my room but I guess that will have to wait. *He walks up to the Admiral's office and knocks* Admiral?

Amato: *Muffled* Come in.

Cerberus: *Enters the room* I'm back Admiral.

Amato: Welcome back and I see you have gifts.

Cerberus: Yeah, they also came from Nezu and my guess other staff members. All Might tried to sneak something in but I destroyed it before coming here.

Amato: Ah good, now the report.

Cerberus: Right. *He looks around before finally placing the box and bags in a corner* Their traitor has been successfully found on the other hand I was able to gather data on every single student and staff in U.A.

Amato: Good, so who is this traitor?

Cerberus: Class 1-A, Yuga Aoyama.

Amato: I see-

Cerberus: But it wasn't by choice, I looked deeper into his background and found that he was once quirkless. His parents made a deal with All for One allowing him to gain a quirk in return he would hijack U.A. to gather information for him. What information he is looking for I am not sure, probably All Might or Levius I couldn't find much.

Amato: Hmm, I see.

Cerberus: His parents are held hostage for it so he has no choice but to comply, any sudden movements of his rebellion wouldn't be good for his parents.

Amato: We would have to be careful then, have you told Nezu?

Cerberus: I have, he is speaking with Aizawa about his predicament probably around now.

Amato: Let's hope they deal with this problem well.

Cerberus: *Exhales*

Amato: You seem tired.

Cerberus: Oh, Nezu asked me if I could help train some of their students I was able to train them a good bit.

Amato: All of them?

Cerberus: No, just some select students. I avoided teaching bomb boy and that blond girl, I forgot their names *mumbles that last part*

Amato: That is alright, are they able to beat you?

Cerberus: No, we did spar earlier most of them were exhausted by the end of the spar the students I taught were left standing, and surprisingly some other students as well but I was only in tier one if you were wondering.

Amato: Well you are preparing them for their provisional license exam so it's no worries.

Cerberus: Yeah. *He looks to the entrance to their apartment*