Chapter 48

Valkyrie: Woohoo, another day, another mission. *Jumps from one building to another*

Azrael: Hehe, it feels so much better when we aren't restrained to our identities.

Valkyrie: As much as I love to spend time with our friends, I love having our time to breathe.

Azrael: I know how you feel, *Stops at the edge of a building* This feels great. *feels the fresh air*

Valkyrie: *Stops too* Yeah, too bad he can't share this moment with us.

Azrael: He is helping them over at TAPOPS, I think I heard something about a giant penguin.

Valkyrie: Well whatever it is, I'm sure they can handle it.

Azrael: *Sees a building* Found it.

Valkyrie: Harfern, also a well-known competitor for the governor of Gogobugi.

Azrael: Rumors have it that they plan an assassination on the current governor to gain the title of governor and gain  possession of powersphere Enerbot

Valkyrie: Enerbot is no longer in the governor's possession, but Enerbot is now with Kaizo but that doesn't stop him from wanting control over the whole planet.

Azrael: As much as I want to get in there we have to gather Intel on them, we can't be too sure if we got the right guy.

Valkyrie: Right, *makes a sniper*

Azrael: What are you doing?

Valkyrie: I needed something to see better, I can't make a binocular.

Azrael: Can't you make something more discrete?

Valkyrie: Hey, *Loads the gun* we can never be too careful.

Azrael: *Sigh* I'll get closer, do not do anything stupid. We are trying to protect them, not engaging in battle.

Valkyrie: Of course.

Azrael: *Dark descent*

Harfern business building

Azrael: *Follows the shadow of an employee*"Harvenger Harfern, whoever made your name must have been holding grudges for years"*The employee heads to the main room*"How much money does this guy have? There are chandeliers everywhere"*The employee heads to the office owned by Harvenger Harfern and enters*

Employee: Sir, I have the report from Devn.

Harverger: Have you read it?

Employee: No sir.

Harvenger: Put it on my table.

Employee: *Places the files on the table and leaves the room*

Azrael: *Transfers to the shadow under the table*

Harvenger: *Reads the files* Hmm, good. Looks like our plan is almost complete, all we need is one more piece for our plan to succeed. *Picks up a phone* Hello. Have you found it? Hasten the search, we don't know when they will act. Captain? I see. Find him and bring him to me. *ends the call**He walks to the giant window holding a vine glass in his hand*